This weekend

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
I'm going to DERBY for a banging night out... for someones birthday... I cant wait.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
off to bristol for poker and football

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Going to see Click with my GF followed by hours of rampant dvd watching.

w00t ^^

(monday and tuesday off too - god bless open days ^_^)

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
Gotrag said:
Shall be going to get my lip pierced then no idea...

Labret, or your actual lip? :eek:

I got my labret pierced about 4 years ago now, and its my favourite piercing :)

Don't go for the ones in the corner of your mouth though, they just make you look daft :p

This weekend I'm going to glue and paint small models, play online roleplaying games, wank over my new computer, watch Robin Hood on saturday night, watch Crash on DVD, and have a lot of sex :clap:

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
Im going to get soo drunk i cant even stand upright. then have a huge freekn hangover :p

Thorondorito

One of Freddy's beloved
i have no idea about what im going to do but im sure it will involve some drinks and laughs ;)

pip

Banned
Think i pop down to my local park bench with a nice bottle of whitelightening:) then swim with the ducks and swans

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Gamah said:

i'll post links to pics after the weekend when i am in a fit state. Its a superhero theme, my mates are going as stuporheros i was going to go as a stripper hero then i sobered up

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
saturday and sunday i am going in to work to mc own the mc burgers with my mc skills.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
leaving at 2 cant fookin wait, there are rumours this will be the last Tidy cause Tidy boys may be splitting up. So if it is i'm sure there will be something special

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
I'm fitting my new kitchen this weekend :( So no/just a little beer tonight as going at it early 2moro, probably be too knackered to drink Sat night and will carry on fitting the kitchen on Sunday as well....then back to work Monday ... wohooo I can't wait :(

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
wouldnt swap places ever heheh
WOOT WOOT

Does anyone have the coca cola song the tidy boys done? i had it but cant find it anywhere

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
Scene one -

Gamaha rides in on a 20ft horse and smites Sparx

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
tris- said:
Scene one -

Gamaha rides in on a 20ft horse and smites Sparx

whys that? its a tune i have and put it on my own site so there nana

30 mins and counting till i leave

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Going to London tomorrow morning! :england:

And staying there for 5 days! :p

If you see a guy drinking water at your local pub it's probly meh! :D

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Tonight: Using a wow timecard and playing till it's drinking time. And drinking while waiting for drinking time.
Tomorrow: Hangover wow, wohoo! And drinking to prepare for tomorrow nights drinking 'cause i'm seing future Ms. seel and maybe have sexorz.
Sunday: Wait until Possiblemaybe Ms. Seel leaves, after sexorzing more, and then wowing again :D

Mojo

Fledgling Freddie
Tonight : Drinking Vodka and Watching Prison Break S02E04 - E07
Saturday : Jamming wiv me mates.
Sunday : Buying Furniture and re-arranging my appartment.

Gamah

Banned
Well if you wan't a full weekend brakedown!

Friday at 6.30PM i will depart my abode and head to the train station to arrive in Windsor for 7pm. I will join my work colleges for a drink in the King and castle before heading off for some grub. I will then leave the place of food and seek to get mullerd!

Sat: AM - Wake up with a hangover the size of Peter Kays arse, head to town to get my mum a birthday gift, mull over several crap things and decide on one last minute. I will then head back to my abode where I will get ready to go to London for my mums b'day meal. I shall not drink too much but watch my mum get drunk and tell embarrasing stories about my sister to her new (chav) boyfriend.

Sunday: Get my Mrs round to give me some lovin' still fat from the food I shall make her go on top whilst I chill out.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Naetha said:
Labret, or your actual lip? :eek:

He means Labret, not many people get their actual lip pierced. (Not sure if he even knows that term ;o)

Can't deal with more holes in my body at the moment; (No cash doesn't help ;P) just don't see a point as I'd keep playing with them/pulling them out unless hit really bloody hard (and having money).

I'd like the idea of getting 1 done dead center and 2 just next to it, would look pretty funky. ^^

Hmm.... My weekend? Writing about Fetch Decode Execute cycles and doing nothing =D

Gamah

Banned
Ahhhhhhhhh my fucking head feels like it has been dragged through a grinder. I got so drunk I got thrown out for falling asleep xD

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
just got back from Tidy weekender. All i can say is..... it was messy!

The tidy boys opening on the friday was out of this world, they came on dressed as danger mouse and penfold such jokes. The queen vic on the saturday was playing mainly electro, i tell you its the future!

Sat night, well dont want to get into what went wrong on the sat night, involved an almost dead dave!

Sunday night was awsome cause one of my mates was playing a main room set and was chucking bottles of beer into the crowd!

Paul Glazby finished off with his usual filth then it was back to someones chalet for the mother of all afterparties, battered till 10am then drove home

All round and amazing weekend, roll on Tidy 11

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom