This weather f**king sucks...

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Lamp said:
Aside: Did we ever actually land on the moon in the first place..?

Used to go with the conspiracy theories that said the moon landings were faked.

Watched a programme recently which denounced the conspiracy theories.

Now, I'm really not sure whether we landed on the moon or not. I'm leaning towards the "Yes we did" camp, largely on the basis that to cover up such a conspiracy would have had to involved loads of people. For one of them not to have blabbed is stretching the realms of believability.
you're easy to manipulate then if you belive it because you see 1 show about it.

dont mind the weather, Roskilde festival was so damn hot tho... and im a ginger so i cant stand the sun :( besides for that i love the season.

SFXman

One of Freddy's beloved
old.Tohtori said:
Oh yeah. Your first ever and you go to RMJ? Heh, start with a bang.
Yup. The whole event got me waiting for next summer. Difference is that next year I will hit Provinssi the week before as well as going to RMJ'06.
Festivals are just faaaaantastic.
The women, the booze, the bungee... the camping area!
:drink:

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
Air con roxs :p

Group_11.jpg

Yes Summer sucks ;P

Gamah

Banned
Ballard said:
1.8 gig download from:

http://www.darkageofcamelot.com/downloads/

All thats needed after that is a cata CD-key IF you want to go catas. Cata items will still be avaliable form the ME so you dont really need it to get your template done if you can farm money.

You need cats to level at acceptable rate tbh..as all the groups go to instances.

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
You need cats to level at acceptable rate tbh..as all the groups go to instances.

Can't agree with you there mate. havent been there yet in our fixed fg and we are doing fine. I agree if you dont have a regular group you will want cata for xp tho, and OFC everyone will want it for their templates.

Id check out gamers loot for buying a Cata cd key online.

Himse

FH is my second home
Summer rox, especially just chillin somewhere in the grass, with girls not wearing alot and sunbathing basically on top of you xD

i dunno much about you guys, but my summer rox, and what the girls where gets shorter and less every year

give summer all year round.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Heatwave seems to have gone for the mo here (London) - not complaining - got a job interview tonight - last thing I want is to turn up in my suit sweating like an Alb being chased through POC by 200 Mids.

Hope its nice for the weekend tho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom