this time last year..

Ezteq

Queen of OT
anyone recall what they were doing?

I was getting my pocket protectors all shiney and ready to start college, i remember I'd brought nearly all of my books and all my office supplies, had my self assembly desk all assembled and was quietly shatting myself incase it was just like school and the bigger kids beat me up and tried to flush me head down the bog. I hadn't even got a job in a library and didn't know the first thing about working in one, i'd just finished working nights and was trying to readjust myself to being on daylight time again and we'd just had that break in (you recall where that big bloke tried to get in through the kitchen window and scaren me to hell) oh and that was the last time i'd got a hair cut too lol.

It seems really odd i mean now i've finished college passed my course been working in a library since october and am busy applying for library jobs with more hours as well as getting uni applications ready for my librarian course. I still wont have the windows open without my bf here, sleep with a sword gurkah knife and pepper spray by my bed and occasionally wonder just how long my hair would be by now if i hadnt had it chopped. but most of the time i spend gazing at my engagement ring like a greedy magpie lol.

I wonder what I'll be up to this time next year Oo

can any of you recall just what youd done/were about to do this time last year?

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
if i remember rightly i would of been at my private villa in cyprus swimming about pissed out my head. i was probably also getting nervous for the new year at uni. im hardcore now, 2 years down, 2 to go :/

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Umm...same thing i did this year...trying to take over the world!! No wait..that's not it..

*checks screenplay*

For f*cks sake marie! This is the wrong one!

I was actually preparing for a weekend, checking that i got enough whiskey, looking for a job, wondering about getting a girl in my life an...crap...

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Doing actually the same ;x Awaiting the new schoolyear, working at helpdesk and going out with mates at weekends.

Aaaah, to be young! :D

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Working :p getting ready for my 2nd year at University, while constantly asking myself if I was doing the right course.

Now I am still questioning my Uni course and asking myself what I want to do for the rest of my life and to be honest I have no idea. I feel like I am in a bit of a shit place with regards to career. I have a beautiful daughter who I love so much it actually hurts.

Now for the first time in my life I feel depressed for no other reason than that I cannot spend time with my daughter when I want because I am now abck at work. It has been a strange 3 weeks for me.

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
was enjoying a sweet holiday, chilling, doing nothing.. waiting for the uni to start agian :)

NOW: im studying because I failed 1 exam :(

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Calaen if you were a chick they'd pay you to stay at home with your daughter and you could say you had post natal depression and eat chocolate all day!

disclaimer: women with real post natal depression dont eat chocolate all day...they eat their young.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Exactly the same as last year only last year i was looking forward to learning to drive

I was sitting at the same desk, getting all the promotional things sorted for my clubs events First Birthday

That sounds quite depressing actually

Olgaline

FH is my second home
hmm lets see... 1 year ago, I was busy with school, busy keeping my tan, and busy beeing madly inlove with my Gf and stepson, so well basicly nothings changed, this might as well have been last year for me ;)

oh and, if your danish, you can be a guy and stay home with your kid and you can also have post natal depressions...."same sex benifits ect"

edit: ok we've moved to a better appartment since last year, but other than that....

- English -

Resident Freddy
Hmm well, this time last year, I had finished college and decided to take a year out as I wasnt too sure what i wanted to do. Was gonna go into teaching or somesort but tbh i glad i didnt. Was also still praying my nephew would get better but wasnt to be. Been a terrible 2 years but people have had it worse so I dont tend to moan much. Looking forward to uni, infact I cant wait... feels like im taking 5 steps forward after being stuck for 2.

tris-

Now I am still questioning my Uni course and asking myself what I want to do for the rest of my life and to be honest I have no idea.

wouldnt plan too much tbh. plans never work out because you expect this or that when this and that may not be possible.

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
This time last year I was working in the same place but a different job - new job now which is much better. We were thinking that we might be able to move house soon, and working out what our budgets were going to be. I was looking forwards to a week's holiday in Rhodes.

I didn't think that within a year we'd be living in a gorgeous house, I'd have a much better job, new car and I'd be 5 and a half months pregnant :eek:

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Having all my money spent by the other half on days out and the such - nothing has changed :(

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Actually doing the exact same thing I'm doing this year, but the difference is I've not a girlfriend to lay with in my spare time -_- First summer in ages where I've been single, ZzZzzz.

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
Think i was just started on uni again back then. Might even have been a little drunk at that time since my housemates just had started uni on first year (which also brings alot of drinking for some reason ^_^)

- English -

Resident Freddy
Actually doing the exact same thing I'm doing this year, but the difference is I've not a girlfriend to lay with in my spare time -_- First summer in ages where I've been single, ZzZzzz.

then go on hol and pwn!

pikeh

Resident Freddy
was about to start 2nd year at uni. and too move into a house with mates so i was uber excited

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
i was not giving a shit about the 9th anniversary of diana's death.

next year i shall not be giving a shit about the 11th anniversary.

tris-

i was not giving a shit about the 9th anniversary of diana's death.

next year i shall not be giving a shit about the 11th anniversary.

what a boring way to spend your time :p

echome

Fledgling Freddie
Stupid girl.. how should I know?!?!

I don't live in the past I always say - tbh it is just because I can't remember what I just did... Hmm what was the question again? *ponder*

Lakih

Resident Freddy
This time last year i was unemployed and very very close at becoming homeless 'cus i couldnt pay the rent (Overdramatic! i would just have to move back to my parents really)... now im working regular hours and about to buy a £500 TV :)
1 email can really save your ass sometimes...

Nate

FH is my second home
I was starting my new job, and probably going down to Romford to get training. Before that I was living the dream, how I wish I could live the dream again...I miss it so much :( I had my old Astra, which was going strong and I'd just bought a new PC which still lived outside on the landing(now it's in my bedroom<3) I think it was around this time last year that I stopped going out and stopped seeing a lot of my friends, due to nightshift I couldn't get drunk in the evenings much at all :( But at least now I have things! Things are all that matter, I love all these things!

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Hmm, I would have been doing fuck all, same as I am now (I was in-between stuff both then and now).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom