SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Just to confirm @Embattle - that "like" regarding Tories criminalising peaceful protest - that's not, you know, "you like these new laws" is it?

Embattle

FH is my second home
Just to confirm @Embattle - that "like" regarding Tories criminalising peaceful protest - that's not, you know, "you like these new laws" is it?

Well lets keep this to a single post because we've had this debate not that long ago but just to be clear, a lot of people won't consider it peaceful protest and thus because the nature of the protest has changed so does the law need changing. Yes I realise you believe it is so lets not waste our time trying to change each others views on the issue with you posting loads of replies and me getting a sore finger from clicking the disagree or assorted other ratings.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
a lot of people won't consider it peaceful protest
I figured as much tbh. Peaceful protest is, by definition, Nonviolent Resistance - so your very definition of peaceful protest is fucked up m8.

These laws are designed to neuter the already largely ineffective means of protest we have remaining to us.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I figured as much tbh. Peaceful protest is, by definition, Nonviolent Resistance - so your very definition of peaceful protest is fucked up m8.

These laws are designed to neuter the already largely ineffective means of protest we have remaining to us.
The only effective means of protest is money, which we don't have anyway, so nothing changed because we still get bugger all

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
The only effective means of protest is money, which we don't have anyway, so nothing changed because we still get bugger all
How is money a protest? Witholding it?

I'm pretty sure Mandela et al weren't rich. Or the Suffragettes.

Either way it's by the by. The science was done a long time ago - only violent action regularly gets results - so I'm hoping these protest groups start ratchetting up the pressure - if we're going to burn our planet up, lets at least be interesting about it, show that some people get it.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
How is money a protest? Witholding it?

I'm pretty sure Mandela et al weren't rich. Or the Suffragettes.

Either way it's by the by. The science was done a long time ago - only violent action regularly gets results - so I'm hoping these protest groups start ratchetting up the pressure - if we're going to burn our planet up, lets at least be interesting about it, show that some people get it.

Suffragettes weren't rich?

Oookay

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Suffragettes weren't rich?
Absolutely there were rich women pushing the movement (IIRC it was started by a man) - but there were tens of thousands of working class women in the movement.

And they were violent. They used explosives.

And good on them.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Lovely little animals, more people need to put gaps in their fences, so they can travel about, they wouldn't need to put so many slug pellets down then!

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Slug pellets banned in this country now. I think councils need to modify their Local Plans so that all new and existing developments are not allowed to have stupid 6-foot fences on their boundaries. Hedgerows should be mandated. I mean, which would you rather try and climb over, a hedge, or a fence?

Embattle

FH is my second home
Lovely little animals, more people need to put gaps in their fences, so they can travel about, they wouldn't need to put so many slug pellets down then!

Modern developments require hedgehog holes in some cases, personally we would love hedgehogs in our garden if it wasn't for our retarded two terriers.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Modern developments require hedgehog holes in some cases, personally we would love hedgehogs in our garden if it wasn't for our retarded two terriers.
Same for me. My dog is not going to be put off by those spikes.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Violence for the win!

the attorney general argued that signs of violence - such as a hoax bomb attack targeting Irish Foreign Minister Simon Coveney in March - justified the UK overriding the deal to keep the peace

If you want change, then get your bombs out (said the suffragettes and Mandela).

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Worth putting the savings in crypto yet? Will it come back up? Has it got further to drop? More than any other subject I find finding unbiased articles hard to come across.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Violence for the win!

There needs to be some sanction of the DUP's continuous bullshit. I'm amazed that no-one thought to time box the NI powersharing agreement so that if one side tries to hold everything to ransom they can be sidelined (in other words "join in or fuck off").

Tom

I am a FH squatter
That's amazing. I wonder what the three bright spots are.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Paolo Ardoino tweeted: "[A] reminder that Tether is honouring [Tether] redemptions at $1 - 300 million redeemed in [the] last 24 hours, without a sweat drop."
Lawmakers and officials in a number of countries have called for stablecoins to be regulated.

US Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen cited the TerraUSD collapse, in a Senate committee meeting on Tuesday, to ask again for robust regulation.
"It simply illustrates that this is a rapidly growing product and that there are risks to financial stability and we need a framework that's appropriate," she said.
A UK Treasury report last month also laid out plans to regulate stablecoins, which it predicted would become a ""widespread means of payment".

Personally @Raven, I'm thinking of buying some. Always buy in a fire sale :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom