SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
China is always going to do something stupid at some point soon.

That's what happens when you're the second biggest economy in the world but the rest of the world still treats you like a playground.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
It must be annoying not even being a global power like the UK

Gwadien

I think it's annoying for them because they know how easily they could defeat democracy.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter

Gwadien

Good luck with that. I don't fancy Chinas chances, the USA wouldn't think twice about nuking them.

I disagree completely, they wouldn't use nukes, and if they did it's not like they could actually beat China without destroying the rest of the world in the process.

All China would have to do is let the Americans in-land and they'd cause so many causalities democracy would fall in months in the US.

Democracy is super weak when it comes to war.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I disagree completely, they wouldn't use nukes, and if they did it's not like they could actually beat China without destroying the rest of the world in the process.

All China would have to do is let the Americans in-land and they'd cause so many causalities democracy would fall in months in the US.

Democracy is super weak when it comes to war.

And all America would have to do is convince the west to ignore all of Chinas imports... push comes to shove I'm sure they could do it, America are fairly devious when it come sto such matters. Without the exports China would be up the creek because thats where the majority of their revenue comes from.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
And all America would have to do is convince the west to ignore all of Chinas imports... push comes to shove I'm sure they could do it, America are fairly devious when it come sto such matters. Without the exports China would be up the creek because thats where the majority of their revenue comes from.

Most of the worlds electronics come out of China... Not to mention almost all the heavy metals used in computing, batteries, and pretty much anything high tech. World would be screwed without China being able to export

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Most of the worlds electronics come out of China... Not to mention almost all the heavy metals used in computing, batteries, and pretty much anything high tech. World would be screwed without China being able to export

I know, Japan has actually spent a large amount of money lately removing their electronic production out of China. I'm sure it's not a stretch to see other nations do the same.

Gwadien

I know, Japan has actually spent a large amount of money lately removing their electronic production out of China. I'm sure it's not a stretch to see other nations do the same.

Yes, but you can't do it immediately - any kind of war where it would interrupt global trade will cripple countries to a point where we'd go back to 20th century style of living, and what is more likely to survive? a totalitarian police state or a free democracy where people are threatening to riot over wearing face masks?

Look back at WW2, it was an awful war for us where we were at breaking point.

Russia is like 'lolwhat?, you were at breaking point?!!?'

This would only just cause China to use its army to rampage across Asia to create their own sphere of influence.

You won't see Chinese soldiers on US soil, but they don't need to be on US soil to end the US.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Yes, but you can't do it immediately - any kind of war where it would interrupt global trade will cripple countries to a point where we'd go back to 20th century style of living, and what is more likely to survive? a totalitarian police state or a free democracy where people are threatening to riot over wearing face masks?

This would only just cause China to use its army to rampage across Asia to create their own sphere of influence.

You won't see Chinese soldiers on US soil, but they don't need to be on US soil to end the US.

Yea but there in lies the problem because the USA has bases and terrirtory all over the world and they could use any of them as an excuse to bomb China... would they bomb China? depends I guess, it depends on the sort of actions China has been taken. Will they just go /lolwarnuke ? no, that'd just be silly due to MAD doctrine but could they some what argue using powerful weapons to 'defend' their bases/territory? absolutely. I think in such a scenario we'll see EVERYTHING but nukes and my money is very much on the USA in that regard because the USA just war incarnate.

Gwadien

Yea but there in lies the problem because the USA has bases and terrirtory all over the world and they could use either of them as an excuse to bomb China... would they bomb China? depends I guess, it depends on the sort of actions China has been taken. Will they just go /lolwarnuke ? no, that'd just be silly due to MAD doctrine but could they some what argue using powerful weapons to 'defend' their bases/territory? absolutely.

They wouldn't nuke China, if you wanted to nuke China then they'd have to use so fucking many that it would turn China into a wasteland that will damage 'friendly' countries in the vicinity, just because the US wanted to show off their big testicles.

I think the bigger question is; is it really necessary for the US to have all those bases around the world? Don't you consider that to be provocative?

Hey Russia, no nukes in Cuba! (hehehehehehehehehe)

But yeah, the US will for sure lose it's number 1 spot at some point in the future, how gracefully they allow that to happen will be the interesting part.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
They wouldn't nuke China, if you wanted to nuke China then they'd have to use so fucking many that it would turn China into a wasteland that will damage 'friendly' countries in the vicinity, just because the US wanted to show off their big testicles.

I think the bigger question is; is it really necessary for the US to have all those bases around the world? Don't you consider that to be provocative?

Hey Russia, no nukes in Cuba! (hehehehehehehehehe)

But yeah, the US will for sure lose it's number 1 spot at some point in the future, how gracefully they allow that to happen will be the interesting part.

Technically the USA has already lost its #1 spot, if it still had the #1 spot China would have never dared steamroll Hong Kongs freedoms in the first place on a world stage. That alone shows just how little China worries about the USA.

On the note of actions though? the USA has nuked a country twice, am I saying they'd do that to China? things are different than WW2 BUT what I am saying is, the USA is tried and tested, they will take no shit when it comes to using their military might to its fullest.

Gwadien

Technically the USA has already lost its #1 spot, if it still had the #1 spot China would have never dared steamroll Hong Kongs freedoms in the first place on a world stage. That alone shows just how little China worries about the USA.

On the note of actions though? the USA has nuked a country twice, am I saying they'd do that to China? things are different than WW2 BUT what I am saying is, the USA is tried and tested, they will take no shit when it comes to using their military might to its fullest.

Everyone was wrecked during and after ww2 though, or they were a colony, so the US could do whatever they liked frankly.

The world simply isn't like that anymore, everyone would turn on the US (probs apart from us). So there would be little point.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Everyone was wrecked during and after ww2 though, or they were a colony, so the US could do whatever they liked frankly.

The world simply isn't like that anymore, everyone would turn on the US (probs apart from us). So there would be little point.

we'll see I guess... glad I don't live near any military outposts at least, those would be the first to get bombed if it all kicked off... quite a small village where I am, hopefully nothing drops here.

Gwadien

@Raven that NK documentary - who's to say the NKs didn't know about it all along and they're pissing themselves that they've convinced the West that they wanted to build a underground bond villain base in Africa :p

But seriously, that shit is fucked, especially when the guy says yeah the arms market is dying down because of the fall of ISIS. Jeez.

Gwadien

we'll see I guess... glad I don't live near any military outposts at least, those would be the first to get bombed if it all kicked off... quite a small village where I am, hopefully nothing drops here.

I dunno, in the event of a nuclear holocaust, I think being immediately vaporised would be a mercy.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
China is very weak outside its area, thats why they are building Islands for military bases.
They lose their shit when the US and the Brits steam past in waters they are trying to claim, because they cant do fuck all without starting a war they wont win.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I dunno, in the event of a nuclear holocaust, I think being immediately vaporised would be a mercy.

That much I agree with. As much as I love my family I'd rather they went fast than having to live in a Fallout setting afterwards... that's where the real scum appears.

Gwadien

I didn't watch that NK Documentary, I did watch one on Youtube awhile ago? is this it?

View: https://youtu.be/inebLA3HqPo

Watched that one awhile ago, it's mental.

Nonono.

This one is about a Danish (or one of the viking lands) bloke that goes under cover for like 8 years and joins an international group who supports North Korea and ends up linking the NK government with an investor who wants to build a factory producing North Korean weapons in Africa.

It's worth a watch its extremely disturbing. Although its probably just as disturbing to what our governments get up to!

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Nonono.

This one is about a Danish (or one of the viking lands) bloke that goes under cover for like 8 years and joins an international group who supports North Korea and ends up linking the NK government with an investor who wants to build a factory producing North Korean weapons in Africa.

It's worth a watch its extremely disturbing. Although its probably just as disturbing to what our governments get up to!

Ahhh, I'll watch it now. Watch that one I posted, its quite interesting.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I think you may underestimate how much of the world's debt is owed to China.
Meh. It's made up debt anyway. If it was a problem they'd default and bring it all in-house anyway. So why do we give a shit?

Moriath

I am a FH squatter

Cool. Can we shoot for the 80’s cause that was kinda fun :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom