Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I like a good political song.

Maybe someone will post one.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I don't really know why I'm following this, but

The days are long past when the courts in this country required corroboration before accepting the unsupported testimony of a female complainant.

Accusation is enough to secure conviction then? I hope not...

Job

Its pissing a lot of people off when theres a huge backlog of really important cases.

I guess money talks in justice.

Oh yes, I remember, its the loudest voice.

Job

This picture of Paul Walker being gloriously un pc with a young fan warms my heart.
sorof4r4zfd51.jpg

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
If you live off that shit then you need help, but the odd McDonald' now and again is fine...if you like tasteless crap that is so stuffed full of preservatives that it literally doesn't rot then go nuts.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
If you live off that shit then you need help, but the odd McDonald' now and again is fine...if you like tasteless crap that is so stuffed full of preservatives that it literally doesn't rot then go nuts.
Not the point to rant about. Its the discount added that is. And more will see it as staple while its cheaper

Job

The RSPB originally asked people to kill as many magpies as they could to save garden birds.

You cant make life a museum.
Those cute garden birds did the same to some other species and eve tually something will start killing magpies and we'll be like.

Save the magpie.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Wow. Your transparent troll attempt has made me think "yeah, fuck the fact that 1 in 4 of British mammals are at risk from extinction".

What I feel the need to do now is just go out and burn some shit. Throw some plastic about. Maybe get fat on McD's and bung their single use plastic in a hedgerow. Then burn the hedge.

How come I've not realised that I'm simply denying the natural human impulse to be a cunt, just like you!

I'm changing my title!

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Tommy Robinson hasn't been in the headlines in a while so he had to make a good cry video to raise some funds bless him.

Can't we ship them to America and blow the boat up like they suggest we should?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
The RSPB originally asked people to kill as many magpies as they could to save garden birds.

You cant make life a museum.
Those cute garden birds did the same to some other species and eve tually something will start killing magpies and we'll be like.

Save the magpie.

Magpies are on the general license and OK to shoot (assuming you have exhausted other means)

You can shoot grey squirrels too as the are an invasive species and do quite a lot of damage to other wildlife and ecology, technically rabbits are an invasive species too but that horse has long gone.

But all of that is your usual whataboutary, we are fucking up our countryside, building more and more housing and industrial units (and fucking HS2!) and we need to stop, or at least change.

Some farm owners are trying to change because they are starting to recognise that bio-diversity is a good thing, but the process is too slow.

Last edited:

Job

We do have one of the last Red Squirrel reserves here in Formby and the Natterjack toad.

Theres some goddam black squirrel having a go now and been spotted a few times.

Trigger warning..lots of white people...not for Scouse, hes used to them again now.

Job

Yes.
I copied the link on 4% battery in sunlight and ..
Well the rest is history.
I think thet are concluding thats some red/grey hybrid.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Tommy Robinson hasn't been in the headlines in a while so he had to make a good cry video to raise some funds bless him.

He is moving to Spain.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Yes.
I copied the link on 4% battery in sunlight and ..
Well the rest is history.
I think thet are concluding thats some red/grey hybrid.

No they aren't. Black squirrels are grey squirrels with a genetic mutation. There are white squirrels too, again, due to a genetic mutation.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter

Hi @Gwadien unless i am still on ignore. In which case feck you ;)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
The squirrel in the pic.

Right, the grey squirrel in the picture, it's not a hybrid, its a grey squirrel., simple as simple. Greys often have some red coat, it doesn't make them red, or hybrid. I've had hundreds in my sights.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom