SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Is @Deebs Welsh ?

The TV personality Alan Davies went most of his life thinking he was Welsh. After some time with geneologists turned out he didn't have a drop of Welsh blood in him
Lol :)

Doesn't matter tho - the point being confirmation that english convention is replicated across the land. They're above the law.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Unbothered by it.
So, we've got a guy who is effectively exempt from investigation if he, for example, decides to rape, kill and bury children on his land?

And even if it could be proven, he couldn't be prosecuted for it?

Not being difficult - but I'd really like to understand why you're unbothered by that. Or why anybody is OK with it. I have a complete gap in my comprehension here - it bothers me that I just don't "get" it. Boggles my mind. Can you help me understand?

Embattle

FH is my second home
No, because nothing has changed in the law or your habit of whinging about it and my indifference to it.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Dear Diary,

Lamp relapsed and had 2 Mr Kipling French Fancies. After a day of no sugar he couldn't finish the 2nd one, spat it in the bin and threw the rest of the box away. Couldn't believe how sweet it was. Made a fruit salad. Feel better. You don't need that sugary shit. Awards himself a silver star for good effort.

Memo to self: bacon counts as a fruit right ?

Started watching Oppenheimer. Got bored after 15 minutes. Must be turning into my old man (RIP) who couldn't watch anything other than YT the older he got. Will give it another go.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber

Above the law - @Deebs, @Embattle , you've both expressed a liking. How do you square this?

Noone is above the law, not even me.

Is @Deebs Welsh ?

The TV personality Alan Davies went most of his life thinking he was Welsh. After some time with geneologists turned out he didn't have a drop of Welsh blood in him

Cunt, how dare you insult me. Though saying that was it not proven that most of the English descended from Welsh sheep, fuck, people? (Or was that a nightmare I had?)

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
There are more women then men in Bangor
(biologically speaking, not aesthetically)

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Everyone hates wasps.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Video 2024-04-11 at 14.10.44.mp4
    3.5 MB

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I asked my AI bot how long it would take to solve every permutation of the Rubik's Cube, and the answer was something stupid like a quadrillion years. ChatGPT seems to be developing its own sense of humour. At the end of the calculation it said "...staying hydrated during that time would be essential."

I'll bear that in mind, thanks.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
FB_IMG_1712920362660.jpg

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Most 4x4s are called Wankpanzers.

Driven by wankers.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
New bloke at work, lasted 4 days. Turns out he sent dick-picks to random colleagues at his last place, he was only there a few weeks. Said in his "exit interview" that he didn't see a problem with it...

Seemed OK to me, but he's been a bit of a prick with some of the ladies in the office.

wtf is the matter with people?

Wij

I am a FH squatter
New bloke at work, lasted 4 days. Turns out he sent dick-picks to random colleagues at his last place, he was only there a few weeks. Said in his "exit interview" that he didn't see a problem with it...

Seemed OK to me, but he's been a bit of a prick with some of the ladies in the office.

wtf is the matter with people?
Incels.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
It make me think an exit interview should go:

"If you want to get with women you know rule 1 is don't be a cunt?"

But then, I met a girl once who said she liked to be grabbed by the pussy. If the guy was hot, she'd fuck him. If not, she'd take offence.

I've had my balls grabbed in clubs, quite painfully, by women (and a guy once). It's a thing. So dick pics are something some people do - but are probably too ashamed to fess up to liking receiving.

World takes all sorts...

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber

Salman said:
A lot of people, including a lot of young people, I'm sorry to say, have formed the opinion that restrictions on freedom of speech are often a good idea ... Whereas of course, the whole point of freedom of speech is that you have to permit speech you don't agree with

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom