SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Scenario - ahead of the race she says to Jockey 'if you win this it would be funny if I give you a massive kiss on the lips, you agree?'... replies 'it would be, yes, but let me win the race first!'..... just sayin'

How do we know that didn't happen???
Before I answer that (and I will) why not take a shot at any of the questions I've posed?

1) How is it materially different? It's a kiss in the flush of a victory at a sporting event. Only the sex of the kisser and kissee differs.

2) Should the action itself be prohibited - given that the only way that it can be policed is either it's allowable human interaction, or it's always wrong and always sexual assault. It can't be policed any other way because if you try to police it on whether the receiver of the kiss is offended then you de-facto ban it anyway because nobody could take the risk.

3) Lots of women think this:
Just like in the good old witch-hunt days,what we are once again witnessing here is puritanism in the name of a so-called greater good, claiming to promote the liberation and protection of women, only to enslave them to a status of eternal victim and reduce them to defenseless preys of male chauvinist demons

So should we paint women as eternal victims and defenseless prey of mail chavinists, or do they have their own agency?

To answer your question: he said he was surprised. If your frankly crazy and bizarre whataboutery situation was true, then he wouldn't have been surprised would he.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Ironically, by doing so, you're "doing it wrong" It's far easier to leave them on the rolls and tear a new one off as you take the full one out.
There are ppl I know who would spend an entire evening deconstructing and discussing this online

(mostly stoned Americans playing Forge of Empires long after most people have hit the sack)

Tom

I am a FH squatter
You're wilfully ignoring the double standard.

And you're ignoring the simple fact that he doesn't appear to have complained, and that there's no indication he has an issue with it. So I don't accept there's any double standards.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
And you're ignoring the simple fact that he doesn't appear to have complained, and that there's no indication he has an issue with it. So I don't accept there's any double standards.
I've not ignored that. I've addressed that at great length. And I've linked to an article written and signed by over a hundred women that also addresses that point.

You've wilfully ignored that response. Then said "you don't care".

So really @Tom old chum, you just want to feel about it how you want to feel about it and stuff any other opinion, right?

I mean, it's totally your right to do that. But it's a bit rich to pretend you're not doing it.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing

Neither had the football player at the time it happened. The double standard is the outrage taken on her behalf versus the complete lack of it for the jockey. This shit has barely anything to do with the people actually involved, it's the fucking professionally outraged twittersphere (Xosphere?) that are the problem, and it's them who are the hypocrites, but their hypocricy has real consequences.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Neither had the football player at the time it happened. The double standard is the outrage taken on her behalf versus the complete lack of it for the jockey. This shit has barely anything to do with the people actually involved, it's the fucking professionally outraged twittersphere (Xosphere?) that are the problem, and it's them who are the hypocrites, but their hypocricy has real consequences.
Except for the fact she did complain about it straight after Jenni Hermoso reacts to surprise kiss from Rubiales: "I didn't like it"

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
She also said it wasn't a big deal and shouldn't overshadow the world cup win.

And this, (which people clearly don't like to address because of it's inconvenience).
Good to see you haven't changed haha, still hate women.

She also said the kiss wasn't consensual, but of course despite saying immediately afterwards that she didn't like it, it's the legal claim that is the bit she was put pressure on to do, not the statement she made after speaking to RFEF.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
aL1VzX5_460s.jpg

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
Good to see you haven't changed haha, still hate women.

She also said the kiss wasn't consensual, but of course despite saying immediately afterwards that she didn't like it, it's the legal claim that is the bit she was put pressure on to do, not the statement she made after speaking to RFEF.

I think the translation wasn't the best. What she said was (taking into account tone of voice) was "I didn't enjoy it"

She had no problem in the consequent 2min video of laughing about how she was compared to Iker Casillas and Sara Carbonero.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Except for the fact she did complain about it straight after Jenni Hermoso reacts to surprise kiss from Rubiales: "I didn't like it"
No she didn't. A complaint, is a complaint, not a comment when directly asked by journos fishing for a story (and if you can't see the difference, you're part of the problem). And she had already dismissed it before bowing to the cult of social media. Day after the game: "it was because of the emotion of the moment, there's nothing more there."

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
On the back of that pic of a dying tern I took when out kayaking earlier this year...

Hearbreaking. :(

One of the actions we should be taking is banning trawler fishing. There's hardly any fucking food left for them. I used to see whole shoals of whitebait caught in rockpools all summer on the beaches up and down North Wales. Tide'd come in, young would come in to feed, tide'd go out and rockpools would literally be teeming. And I've not seen that now, anywhere, in over twenty years. :(

The other is, of course, intensive poultry farming. But we've bob and no hope of that, because humans don't really give a fuck about nature.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Lol! Of course, apple are still cunts:

chapeau :clap:

It's been a proper eye opener on another forum I post on - thought I'd take a look at the iPhone thread to see how it went down. So many comments along the lines of "Meh this is a rubbish update, just a new charger and a camera with proper Zoom on it, Apple are running out of ideas! Anyway just ordered the iPhone 15 400Tb MAX PLUS X".

Good to see them salivating over the camera I've had in my Xperia for 18 months now however :)

Wij

I am a FH squatter
It's been a proper eye opener on another forum I post on - thought I'd take a look at the iPhone thread to see how it went down. So many comments along the lines of "Meh this is a rubbish update, just a new charger and a camera with proper Zoom on it, Apple are running out of ideas! Anyway just ordered the iPhone 15 400Tb MAX PLUS X".

Good to see them salivating over the camera I've had in my Xperia for 18 months now however :)
It's a bit meh but my daughter has already bagsied my iPhone 14 Pro Max so I'm gonna have to buy a new one :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom