SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
She is accused of recruiting more people into ISIL and assisting suicide bombers. Of course there was trafficking involved, but not necessarily grooming. MI5 believe she is highly intelligent and knew exactly what she was getting in to and exactly what she was doing.

Yeah, she was still a kid though, I mean this girl could have been doing the same stuff for the other side, it's just that she committed suicide that it suddenly became an issue.

Honestly this has always been the case, Prevent intentionally targeted right wing extremism over Islamic terrorism for PC reasons and because right wing extremism is more of an issue, not politically though.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Yeah, still never heard of him before.

But then you make a name for yourself by getting people to post about you on forums n shit by doing wanker stuff ;)

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
you're so cool and mysterious because you don't know who major pop culture figures are, and then feel the need to let everyone know

In fairness, it's probably more of a reflection on current pop culture that some dude is famous for extravagant steak salting techniques and charging obscene amounts of money for a steak with some gold leaf on it.

Still even I knew who he was, and my social media feeds are based around golf, mostly.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
In fairness, it's probably more of a reflection on current pop culture that some dude is famous for extravagant steak salting techniques and charging obscene amounts of money for a steak with some gold leaf on it.

Still even I knew who he was, and my social media feeds are based around golf, mostly.
I agree, not saying he should be famous but i just find it really odd when people have to barge in to a conversation to let people know that they don't know who someone is. If you care, google it. If you don't, don't be a weird cunt and just ignore it.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
I agree, not saying he should be famous but i just find it really odd when people have to barge in to a conversation to let people know that they don't know who someone is. If you care, google it. If you don't, don't be a weird cunt and just ignore it.

I didn't get it because I didn't get it, hence the question. "Salt Bae" has passed me by. TBH once the last ball of the World Cup was kicked my interest ended; I actually watched extra time in the lobby of a theatre just before I took the kids in to see a pantomime.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
I didn't get it because I didn't get it, hence the question. "Salt Bae" has passed me by. TBH once the last ball of the World Cup was kicked my interest ended; I actually watched extra time in the lobby of a theatre just before I took the kids in to see a pantomime.
It was more aimed at the people asking who he was when they'd already been told!

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
It was more aimed at the people asking who he was when they'd already been told!
We'd been told "Salt Bae" - which is as much use as a chocolate fireguard.

Who the fuck is he? That's a reasonable question on a forum - and easily rectified with a couple of sentences (kinda the whole point of a discussion forum). I think the weird people are those who follow pop culture - like 70% of our obese population I think people who follow that shit are the weird ones.

Bodhi

We'd been told "Salt Bae" - which is as much use as a chocolate fireguard.

Who the fuck is he? That's a reasonable question on a forum - and easily rectified with a couple of sentences (kinda the whole point of a discussion forum). I think the weird people are those who follow pop culture - like 70% of our obese population I think people who follow that shit are the weird ones.

You've been told "Salt Bae" and you have this incredible tool built into your browser, where if there's a term you don't understand you can type it in and the internet will search for you to see what it means.

There's even a really sarcastic website which will do all of the above work for you, with some sarcastic messages about what a flid you are for not knowing how to search for stuff.

You could say I've had a look and still don't get why I should care, which I'd have no issue with, but to claim you don't know who he is when you have the entire internet at your fingertips - and it would take you less time to search for him than it would have done to post your "I don't know who he is hurdur - look how fucking cool I am" drivel earlier.

Boomer.

Bodhi

A narcissist? In popular culture in 2023?

Shirley shum mishtake?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
You've been told "Salt Bae" and you have this incredible tool built into your browser, where if there's a term you don't understand you can type it in and the internet will search for you to see what it means.

There's even a really sarcastic website which will do all of the above work for you, with some sarcastic messages about what a flid you are for not knowing how to search for stuff.

You could say I've had a look and still don't get why I should care, which I'd have no issue with, but to claim you don't know who he is when you have the entire internet at your fingertips - and it would take you less time to search for him than it would have done to post your "I don't know who he is hurdur - look how fucking cool I am" drivel earlier.

Boomer.
Balls, you type in his name in google (which I'll do right now) and you get links to the Sun, the Fail and fucking Ladbible. None of which are shit I'm ever going to click through just to have to read through pages of drivel to figure out what vacuous shite he's into / about.

3 people went "who". That seems fair.

Bodhi

Balls, you type in his name in google (which I'll do right now) and you get links to the Sun, the Fail and fucking Ladbible. None of which are shit I'm ever going to click through just to have to read through pages of drivel to figure out what vacuous shite he's into / about.

3 people went "who". That seems fair.

First link for me is Wiki?

Screenshot_20230104-163911.png

Embattle

FH is my second home
You do understand how Google search works right?

I mean if Wij puts that name in he probably gets a Salt bae shaped dildo.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I can't fucking stand Salt Bae, imagine getting famous for sprinkling salt down your fucking arm onto a steak. Twat.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I don't get all the hate. He's charging people who clearly have too much money obscene sums for food. That's pretty fucking smart if you ask me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom