SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
R.I.P. United Kingdom You are too soft. You raised the cost of living so high that both parents are always at work, rather than spending time with their children. You took God out of schools. Parents were told 'No you can't discipline your kids'. Well, United Kingdom You shall reap what you sow, and we have lost a whole generation and turned them into rude, selfish, disrespectful brats who have no respect for people, property or authority! You deemed people with terminal illnesses and some with only a few months to live…fit for work!!! You allow our veterans of war to go homeless and hungry but give out millions to foreign aid!!! You stop people’s entitlement to welfare benefits thus leaving them so desperate that they commit suicide!! You bend over backwards to be politically correct, too scared to say enough is enough, in case you offend. You put the retirement age up so people must work until they drop!! People depend on handouts and food banks, whilst we give aid to others. Our retired generation rely on inadequate state pensions, their thanks for working hard. Things need to change! Copy & paste if you have the guts too!!! .....Soooooo true
👏

Love it.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
R.I.P. United Kingdom You are too soft. You raised the cost of living so high that both parents are always at work, rather than spending time with their children. You took God out of schools. Parents were told 'No you can't discipline your kids'. Well, United Kingdom You shall reap what you sow, and we have lost a whole generation and turned them into rude, selfish, disrespectful brats who have no respect for people, property or authority! You deemed people with terminal illnesses and some with only a few months to live…fit for work!!! You allow our veterans of war to go homeless and hungry but give out millions to foreign aid!!! You stop people’s entitlement to welfare benefits thus leaving them so desperate that they commit suicide!! You bend over backwards to be politically correct, too scared to say enough is enough, in case you offend. You put the retirement age up so people must work until they drop!! People depend on handouts and food banks, whilst we give aid to others. Our retired generation rely on inadequate state pensions, their thanks for working hard. Things need to change! Copy & paste if you have the guts too!!! .....Soooooo true
👏

Love it.

YOU NEED JESUS!

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
👏

Love it.
Sounds like a daily fail rant.

I wouldn't be copy-and-pasting unless I agreed with every single line. Bits of it are inconsistent with your own values @Gwadien - Where did you copy and paste it from?

YOU NEED JESUS!
Yep. They need the fear of god, don't they. Because that particular brand of oppression worked so well.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter

I wouldn't be copy-and-pasting unless I agreed with every single line. Bits of it are inconsistent with your own values @Gwadien - Where did you copy and paste it from?

Yep. They need the fear of god, don't they. Because that particular brand of oppression worked so well.

1670258783471.png

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin

Are you being foreals?

I really didn't think I'd have to explain that it wasn't my belief...

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
You said "love it"?

I didn't. It looks like something ripped from the fail. Where dya get it?

JBP|

Part of the furniture
You said "love it"?

I didn't. It looks like something ripped from the fail. Where dya get it?
Very similar, if not identical to something that did the rounds on Facebook around the time of brexit (usually posted by right-wing fucknuckles).

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
First time in years that I have been able to say to a male colleague that we will share out the females un the office between us, and not get shouted at.

Giving them lifts to the work xmas do.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
My god the delivery bloke that has just been to my house was a fucking spanner.... cunt starts hammering on the kitchen window, I opens the kitchen window and asks him to use the door he goes... "OH YOU WANT ME TO COME TO YOUR DOOR?" NO! OF COURSE NOT! JUST BRING ALL MY PARCELS TO THE KITCHEN WINDOW YOU FUCKING DIZZY CUNT.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Many years ago when I was 18 or so I was living with my mum for a bit, i was sleeping in a spare room on the ground floor, and if the postman saw i was in there and still asleep he used to open the window and throw parcels at me

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
Many years ago when I was 18 or so I was living with my mum for a bit, i was sleeping in a spare room on the ground floor, and if the postman saw i was in there and still asleep he used to open the window and throw parcels at me

So your dad was a joker, huh

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Outside my front door just now. Imagine rough sleeping in that.

View attachment 47334

Sadly a lot will be :/ a lot of homeless people will either die during this freeze wave or come very close to it. I don't condone crime in general but I'd fully understand homeless people committing crime just to get a 'warm' bed in a police cell as opposed to sleeping out in that.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Called them a liar over something to do with strikes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom