SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
The asterisks next to items on Tesco till receipts indicate that VAT has been paid.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I like it, but I wonder if it's faked. I mean, if you actually fall off a cliff like that would you, within half a second, rub the snow off your go-pro, or would you take a moment?

To be fair tho. It looks totally genuine. Amazing.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I had the last teabag earlier people are coming in and realising there's no tea, then looking at my tea stained mug.

I feel the daggers in my back.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
I had the last teabag earlier people are coming in and realising there's no tea, then looking at my tea stained mug.

I feel the daggers in my back.

woah that's a class A office infraction. that's only topped by using someone elses milk out the fridge. you are on borrowed time my friend!

sayward

Resident Freddy
Hope everyone has seen the gif where Trump is facing Melania and talking to her; she's all smiles. He turns away and her face just falls, she looks sick. Think it's real.

Is that even a real name?

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
Hope everyone has seen the gif where Trump is facing Melania and talking to her; she's all smiles. He turns away and her face just falls, she looks sick. Think it's real.

I have not, please to be posting this gif?

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber

The body language between them was long-studied in the run up to the inauguration and since. She really really didn't want to make a speech last week but he made her, it was awkward as you like. He apparently raped his ex-wife (but then she said he didn't) and from the things we know he's said about women, you can't blame her for looking like she doesn't want anything to do with him at times.

georgie

FH is my second home
148543577421.png

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I mean really..you do know that Obamas courtesy was for..the..cameras.
Trump is just being honest, like everyone.
The world is shock, because they got so used to spin that the real world seems shocking.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
I mean really..you do know that Obamas courtesy was for..the..cameras.
Trump is just being honest, like everyone.
The world is shock, because they got so used to spin that the real world seems shocking.

If you think Trump is being honest then he has you by the short and curleys...just how you like it.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I think I get it, she was a gift from Russia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom