This new variant of our english language?

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone observed it?

I shall take an extract from some uneducated tard from my msn list:

'fankyew shane, yewz ma hero, gnna be loff nxt munde ay it jess n megz'

I think that is suppose to read:

'Thank you Shane, you are my hero. Going to be a laugh next monday isn't that so Jess and Megs.'

Does anyone wish to equip the following gun:

staple_gun.png

& kill anybody using such crap?

Seriously though, it really bugs me - does anyone else feel the same way?

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Docwolf made a thread about this just recently :D

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
The variant in his thread was more a 'shortening of the words,' whereas this post looks at the complete 're-structuring of the words.'

See? See.

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
Often I either ignore people or tell them to spell correctly when I face such, unless they have a disorder making it hard/impossible for them, I see no reason why I should struggle understanding them due to their laziness... and I am not grammar police, I make lots of spelling mistakes, but hate people who spell every word wrong on purpose

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
It's not new, sadly people have been speaking like that for a while now =[

Cozak

Part of the furniture
That what happens when you have chavs on your msn.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Do you think you're "mate" makes posts on forum's saying,

"Dont you fucking hate it when people make threads about other people's grammatical/spelling errors?"

I fucking hate it when people "pos tstuff looking ull b4d nd stuf" but so do most people, this thread just makes you out to be arrogant.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
You'll be *blink*ing like a motherfucker when I tea bag you for saying such dirty things.

That's gross.

PS: I don't follow "On the back, not the hair" rule... Allways the hair... Be warned.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Do you think you're "mate" makes posts on forum's saying,

"Dont you fucking hate it when people make threads about other people's grammatical/spelling errors?"

I fucking hate it when people "pos tstuff looking ull b4d nd stuf" but so do most people, this thread just makes you out to be arrogant.

I hope that was sarcasm :)

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Lolz, look at this "Nick loving Zoe" fella in your msn, what a puss!

:D

Nate

FH is my second home
Well now you've done it Bugz, as theres no fighting I have to start it! <chucks razors at Emogax>

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Well now you've done it Bugz, as theres no fighting I have to start it! <chucks razors at Emogax>
<catches razors>I'm good with these things! Wanne team up Nate? Emo vs rest?!

En garde!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
<catches razors>I'm good with these things! Wanne team up Nate? Emo vs rest?!

En garde!

Wouldn't i just have to tell you how sad and pathetic your life is and you'd be on your merry way to lala land on your own accord?

Nate

FH is my second home
Av it!! Lets get em, first job is recruitment. I have noticed a possibility known only as OD..he is likely to come to the emo side as I've seen him using various emotes already.

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Av it!! Lets get em, first job is recruitment. I have noticed a possibility known only as OD..he is likely to come to the emo side as I've seen him using various emotes already.
Ok, excellent. We can persuade Laddey aswel most likely.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
But have you both wondered how pointless this all is? I mean, with such hair and life going basicly nowhere. is it really worth it to try and do anything when life will only come and bring you down. Listen...birds...they don't even sing anymore. Sad, so sad. Ain't it? Wouldn't it just be easier to give up and let nature take it's course?

And by nature i ofcourse mean a warm bath and some good old fashioned wrist liberation.

*writes next phrases ready for possible retaliation actions*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom