This needs to be nerfed. Annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

old.Tohtori

This thread. It's been coming from my mind for 2 minutes now and soon 3. It's really bothering me since i can't play DAoC if i have to look at the thread.

Does anyone have any ideas why this is? GFX card? MB? Tic-tac?

EDIT: It's been around for 10 minutes allready....this is really shitass annoying. Maybe i should try RightaboutNow Funk so brother...

T

The Fonz

Which brings me to my next point.

Kids, don't smoke crack.

O

old.Tohtori

Let's move this here:

Ok now it's been almost what? 30 minutes? This is ridicilous. Can't Kemor or someone take a look at the problem? It's not like it's a major bug but it still is around. Deleting won't help because it's hardcoded and locking it will only result in a system crash. Even Right About Now gave me the cold shoulder:

Response (CS) 06/19/2003 13:01 PM

Hello,

your problem has been prosessed and is now being delivered to the appropriate trashbin. Thank you for reporting of this issue.

Yours sincerely,
---------------------------------------------
European Dark Age of Camelot Customer Support

I

illu

If you're bored - go outside and do something constructive or go watch a film or something or play more DAOC.

If you're going to post on here - at least make it a semi-useful or amusing post.

Thanks.

Oli - ILLU

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by illu
If you're bored - go outside and do something constructive or go watch a film or something or play more DAOC.

If you're going to post on here - at least make it a semi-useful or amusing post.

Thanks.

Oli - ILLU

Like..i..give a crap about some "Who the fuck" telling me what i should post and what i shouldn't. :p

Who the fuck is this Oli -ILLU?

Piss off newcomer-modwannab and let the real mods do their work.

And it's a valid problem even if you can't understand it. Shit..the arrogance of some people. Go back under the barrel you silly twat. :D

R

Rubric

Originally posted by old.Tohtori
Like..i..give a crap about some "Who the fuck" telling me what i should post and what i shouldn't. :p

Who the fuck is this Oli -ILLU?

Piss off newcomer-modwannab and let the real mods do their work.

And it's a valid problem even if you can't understand it. Shit..the arrogance of some people. Go back under the barrel you silly twat. :D

Woah down boy.

This type of post from Illu is the new +1. Rather than spamming +1 they think they are being clever by dissing people in pointless threads to raise their post count. imo they are just as bad.

I

illu

Like..i..give a crap about some "Who the fuck" <-LOL Charming Tohtori.

Well I have been about since beta - so I'm not some "newbie" - and I think you'll find I never swore anywhere :)

I am bored at work, and I want to be entertained - I don't want to read some rubbish or rant about some made up problem that doesn't exist and is coming from your boredom :) You obviously want to entertain and be a comedian - so make a constructive post....or whine or anything....- just not a thread that most people open and might reply on, and then think hmmmmm, yeah, right, waste of my time, close.

Oli - ILLU

I

illu

And rubric? +1? I don't post to raise my counter - I post to make a comment....

/me sighs

Oli - ILLU

O

old.Tohtori

Like..i..give a crap about some "Who the fuck" <-LOL Charming Tohtori.

Well I have been about since beta - so I'm not some "newbie" - and I think you'll find I never swore anywhere :)

I am bored at work, and I want to be entertained - I don't want to read some rubbish or rant about some made up problem that doesn't exist and is coming from your boredom :) You obviously want to entertain and be a comedian - so make a constructive post....or whine or anything....- just not a thread that most people open and might reply on, and then think hmmmmm, yeah, right, waste of my time, close.

Oli - ILLU

Here. Noob. You. Yes.

This boards. DAoC over there. *points*

If you knew who Teh Seel is then you would keep your nose out of the dinodroppings. I don't do constructive. I don't do comedy. I am Teh Seel and if you don't like it, don't flecking read it.

And really..who gives a rats ass if you swear or not? :p

And rubric? +1? I don't post to raise my counter - I post to make a comment....

/me sighs

Oli - ILLU

Learn to use the edit button then. Hardly proving your point with a new post. Noob. Har! :D

R

Rubric

I am bored at work, and I want to be entertained - I don't want to read some rubbish or rant about some made up problem that doesn't exist and is coming from your boredom :)

So we have to read a post that has come from your boredom how ironic.

H

Hargh

It's like ray-ee-ain on a summer's day! I'm bored at work too. TBH the boards have been slow all week (during the day) and anything with action in it gets my vote. I almost read the Albion board it was that bad :p

PS Rubric nerf sig.

K

klavrynd

you could write your memoires : "how to become forum deity with spamming crap and getting away with it" ?

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by klavrynd
you could write your memoires : "how to become forum deity with spamming crap and getting away with it" ?

Then again it would probably sell as well as your: "How to become an Earther for posting irrelevant crap and insults."

K

klavrynd

i called amazon and they were gonna package it : "Barryswhine : Postfarming for experts"

E

eynar

I sense a lot of aggression in this thread:

dontfight.jpg

O

old.Tohtori

I noticed your article on Newsweek klavvy: "From reason to spam -The diary of a +1 addict."

Originally posted by eynar
I sense a lot of aggression in this thread:

Fuck off :p

H

Hargh

Can someone get my phone? It's been ringing on and off all day and I can't concentrate on this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom