This made me sad.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
sad thing is, it didnt even suprise me
most people are scum :/

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Mush it up and turn it into dogfood tbfh :)

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Saw a pigeon hanging by its neck from those vicious spike things under a bridge by Waterloo today. Sad :(

Ezteq

Queen of OT
I don't even want to read that, I still cry if I think about that baby deer that got stamped to death a couple of years ago.

some people are unutterable bastards and I do mean it when I say I would not hesitate to gun them down. People who take pleasure in causing/watching pain and suffering are disgusting and the world could do with a hell of a lot less of them.

Marc

FH is my second home
Im not even going to read it. Animal cruelty really gets to me.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
This is a case where my double standards rear their ugly heads.

Find the owner and set him/her ablaze.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
I don't even want to read that, I still cry if I think about that baby deer that got stamped to death a couple of years ago.

some people are unutterable bastards and I do mean it when I say I would not hesitate to gun them down. People who take pleasure in causing/watching pain and suffering are disgusting and the world could do with a hell of a lot less of them.

Yep I won't read it either, I remember it happening once before and it left me depressed all day. There are some real sick fuckers in the world.

soze

I am a FH squatter
I find this stuff really sad as well and I hope the people responsible for it are punished. It makes me sad when kids do this if they can do this what will they be like as adults.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
I cant get my head around why someone would want to do this. Which is a good thing I suppose. Shows I'm not mental like they are. Vicious bastards :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom