This key cannot be registered as it is not yet valid.?!!!!!!!!!!

hrodis

Fledgling Freddie
when i go to register my HS key it keeps coming up with "This key cannot be registered as it is not yet valid."

tried several times to activate it and no luck, contacted play.com were i pre-ordered it from and no such luck from them either....

can anyone help please?!! really starting to tick me off!!!!!

BLayzZE

Fledgling Freddie
Try contacting Customer/Billing Support through the web form on www.war-europe.com (Under the HELP section). See if they reply to this.

Honestly i've no idea if the webform works, as i've had a request in since yesterday and nobody has replied.

Piss poor help when nowhere does it tell you how to contact CS, and if it did wether they actually respond or just recycle bin the requests.

Seffrid

Fledgling Freddie
Assuming you're playing the EU version, also check the first set of numbers in the key against the list given by Magnus in his Update. That way you'll know if it's the right kind of key.

griralith

Fledgling Freddie
have same issues, just bought the game 10 mins ago from EA store, with headstart + bonus items.... the game key is not valid, but the bonus keys works fine... just great.

wheres is that mentioned list and what is it for?

Seffrid

Fledgling Freddie
The list will depend on which version you're playing, US or EU, and I don't have a link to hand for the EU version which I'm playing. However, it shouldn't be too hard to find in the list of official announcements on either the official website or Warhammer Alliance. It sets out the different first parts of the various codes and indicates what they relate to - eg open beta, headstart, retail etc. By checking that you can see whether you have the correct prefix in the code for the part of the game you're trying to apply it to, eg that you're not applying a retail code to the headstart. Some retailers have provided the wrong codes, and doubtless some players are trying to register the wrong codes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom