This is what happens with /level 30

S

StormriderX

given the numbers it would also suggest a herald bug imo.

Q

Qte Eth

its not some newbie guild they made go live?~
coz it will take some time to just invite 4k ppl in guild Oo

M

mestoph

Its the new guilds that you auto-join when you create a char. And my god /gu would be obscene.

F

Feac_

Originally posted by Qte Eth
its not some newbie guild they made go live?~
coz it will take some time to just invite 4k ppl in guild Oo

here u go the quote from 1.62 patch notes

NEWBIE GUILDS

We've implemented the newbie guild system, so now all new characters will be pre-set in a guild. This is the same system that has been featured on the PvP servers for the last few months. Now, when you create a new character, you'll be placed in a guild that is based on your new character's starting location. This will give legitimately new players some community in their general starting area via guild chat and an easy way to meet up with like-level new players.

There are four guilds per Realm, each named based on the geographical location. You can remove yourself from the newbie guild by doing a "/gc quit" any time. Please note that you can technically remain in these guilds for the life of your character, should you choose to do so. Being automatically put in a guild at creation gives you an instant chat group and a sense of community with the other players around you. You can discard this guild at any time, and join a player-run guild when they you meet and are invited to the right guild.
1.62 patchnotes

M

MiMeN

The guilds r based on starting location.

Some ppl actually stay there to HELP others.

/salut

O

oblivion_6

i personally would have liked this to be in when i started

i remember how daunting it was to try and talk to people for the first time and things and not knowing much at all without having to read up on web pages n things

luckily i found me best guild after bout a day but was a scary day imo :p

P

Puppetmistress

Tried lastnight. Made a Hibbie on Bors US-server, got /level (30) and started out in Protectors of Domnann Guild.

Pretty funny clicking your trainer and ding everytime :p

The ding-spam on Primetime however is unbelievable there ;)

O

old.Kerosene

Just gave Camlann a whirl, you get a nice newbie guild there. I'm in Protectors of Domnann too but I think I'm the only English speaking one.

The way I see all this is if people stay in the newbie guild..

1. No leaders - Good and bad. People do what they want but there's plenty of other people in /gu to do it with.
2. Guildies all over the place.
3. RvR could turn out to be quite impressive with a few hundred lvl 50's in the same guild.
4. Dragon hunts!!!! :D
5. Spam

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom