this is the game

uspe

Fledgling Freddie
this is not a QQ thread its a wake up thread!!!!
i didnt read the QQ thread about the morning playing from albs again ( as it happened with mid relics) and ofc i wont bother to read it ofc.

listen guys this is the game. Servers are open 24hours a day. And yes there are ppl who play at 3 gmt in the morning or at 5 gmt in the morning and i know its wanking play or what ever you feel like it but! if those ppl play only on that time, dont they have the right to do some relic raids? or keep taking?? this is my opinion. anyway!!!

This shit morning play taking what they want is going on from years ago. sometimes mids do it. sometimes hibs do it. sometimes albs do it. why you want to make a QQ thread???? this is going to happen till the game is over.
plus mids took pow relic by morning players.

if you feel like this not fair play make a team report to GOA/mythic and demand to ban ppl for taking relic or keeps or twrs for few hours.

pls guys instead of making QQ threads try to make the game more fun although with the morning playing. those 2 days hibs did a great job of fun play dont spoil it with QQ threads.

now the only thing from the QQ threads so far makes me understande is that it shows me that when albs are getting ganged the game is fun. and when albs are kicking arses the game is not fun!!! (dont say that it was morning play because mids have done it and so did hib)

wake up and stop the QQ. Jesus

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
You seem to forget...

uspe said:
You seem to think, that daoc is still gonna be around in 6 months...well the point here beeing that atm for hibs and mids it feels like Mythic is just doing what ever they can to keep Alb players happy so that they wount cancle subscriptions...and therefor its no longer a game between realms. Its just reroll alb or just quit paying your subs.

Im harddrawing this I know but its the end of the game as we know it. Albs have a Huge number advantage (nothing new here during summer hollidays) but now they also have become the Uber realm of Powers with huge advantages...(well hib do have alot to counter that, but in the end they are just to few in numbers for Albs to have equal powers as they do now)

In my opinion daoc will be dead within a year, except for some hardcore players, and this only because Mythics seems to have given up on keeping Hib or Mid players and only concentrate on keeping the Alb population happy until W.A.R release. So they keep atleast the majority of subscriptions until its game over...

Well, well just have to wait and see if Im right in about a year...(and yes the Alb players with the argument: "I pay to play, I play the way I want"-attitude do speed this inevitable line of events on alot.

/Charmangle

ps. In the end there are other players in front of the sceen controlling the pixels you are erasing, and they have feelings and choices. If all of them choose to end their subs at the same time, even your game will be over. ds.

uspe

Fledgling Freddie
ofc charmangle you r right. if you see that your realm is loosing and you dont wanna do anything about it!!! if you wanna surrender for the current condition. yes i agree.

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
charmangle said:
You seem to think, that daoc is still gonna be around in 6 months...well the point here beeing that atm for hibs and mids it feels like Mythic is just doing what ever they can to keep Alb players happy so that they wount cancle subscriptions...and therefor its no longer a game between realms. Its just reroll alb or just quit paying your subs.

Im harddrawing this I know but its the end of the game as we know it. Albs have a Huge number advantage (nothing new here during summer hollidays) but now they also have become the Uber realm of Powers with huge advantages...(well hib do have alot to counter that, but in the end they are just to few in numbers for Albs to have equal powers as they do now)

In my opinion daoc will be dead within a year, except for some hardcore players, and this only because Mythics seems to have given up on keeping Hib or Mid players and only concentrate on keeping the Alb population happy until W.A.R release. So they keep atleast the majority of subscriptions until its game over...

Well, well just have to wait and see if Im right in about a year...(and yes the Alb players with the argument: "I pay to play, I play the way I want"-attitude do speed this inevitable line of events on alot.

/Charmangle

ps. In the end there are other players in front of the sceen controlling the pixels you are erasing, and they have feelings and choices. If all of them choose to end their subs at the same time, even your game will be over. ds.

omg, doom !
doom !

personaly,

i have to say that the last week has been extreme fun for me tbh.

it seems that ...

(the early morning raids with which i had nothing to do...

this time...

agh, fuck it, gone make a new topic.

uspe

Fledgling Freddie
believe me goa/mythic isnt doing anything to keep albs overpowered look at the new chars for example.
albs got tic.
hibs got vamp + bainshee
mids got warlcok + valkirie
who is best if they duel!!!

hibs got every 2 days free lvl albs got 7 days (strangly mids have the same)

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Don't hate the players, hate the game.

If you think 100 vs 1 or 8 vs undefended relic is bad, then Mythic needs to change it. Not load balanced severs is a mistake for now. All modern games have some cross-server BGs or are even single sharded by now.

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Eh...define my realm ?

uspe said:
ofc charmangle you r right. if you see that your realm is loosing and you dont wanna do anything about it!!! if you wanna surrender for the current condition. yes i agree.

eh...define my realm mate ?:)

uspe said:
believe me goa/mythic isnt doing anything to keep albs overpowered look at the new chars for example.
albs got tic.
hibs got vamp + bainshee

Lol...
banshee + warlock = nerfed
Tic = End of game for all else and no nerf in sight.
Who cares who is best in duels you numdnut...its not about that. When you get mass quittings is when the zerg vs zerg is unbalanced...FG vs FG or solo vs solo is minorities!

And yes its strange that Mid still doesnt have underpopulated bonus. But then again the only reason is that Mids are still playing...its just that they ALL feel so inferior in powers that they just dont RvR!

/Charmangle
Ps. Well I know im abit of a doomsday speaker...but the problem is that Im not alone. Im pretty sure, this is how quite alot of Hib and Mid players feel...:/ I dont enjoy it, quite the contrary actually...If I could do anything to change it I would!:/ ds.

Pps. I love Mid, but I only play fg there nowdays since Zerg is so unbalanced, so I play mainly Hib, but on occation switch to Alb, when I feel like beeing OP...so which is MY realm again ? ds.

uspe

Fledgling Freddie
charmangle lets not start what char is good what not.
the point is and why i did this thread it that i got sick of QQ threads and i still dont understand why ppl still been spoiled of there fun for few ppl who wants to do morning play

the game like it or not still has morning players and ppl who cheat in game. and instead of QQ theads, by pass those things and try to find places or things which you think its fun for you in game.

andeh

One of Freddy's beloved
uspe said:
the point is and why i did this thread it that i got sick of QQ threads and i still dont understand why ppl still been spoiled of there fun for few ppl who wants to do morning play

the game like it or not still has morning players and ppl who cheat in game. and instead of QQ theads, by pass those things and try to find places or things which you think its fun for you in game.

albion is afaik, the only realm with a fg whos only goal is to play during the night and upset any balance which is left in daoc. With mids and hibs theres a chance alb might get alarmclock raided, with albs r0x night group its a certainty which removes any meaning of taking the relics primetime. This is perhaps the cause of the threads?

And really bypass the 20% melee and magic bonus that albion benefits from?, explain how this is possible:p

Some of the above might be inaccurate since i've not played daoc for months now but I somehow doubt it.

whitelights

Fledgling Freddie
uspe said:
albs got tic.
hibs got vamp + bainshee

LOL do we have Warlocks ???

Sorry to me it seems they all dissapeared after GOA nerfed them DOUBLE time over the ALB QQ.
And can u only estimate the power of a char from a duel ? I guess not sorry but there's more in this game then only 1vs 1 lol

censi

Can't get enough of FH
this belongs in the other post.

but basically poster is saying

qq more its 24X7 game meights. which is what half the albs were saying in the other post.

if you read people comments we acknowledge its a 24X7 game but we are putting forward a deeper arguement than that. problem is the nice guy irls that are doing this will never listen to any poliate arguements from the community on how the game is being effected. The tempatation to pve away the relics will always be too great.

And as hibernia has said, keep PVE'ing away our relics, and we will keep taking them back in the heart of primetime.

why??

because thats what this game is all about for us. taking the fight to your enemy and overcoming them. Not waiting for your enemy to log and taking the fight to their realm guards :)

(made all the more comical by the fact alb has twice as many active players as the other realm)

i dont think what im saying will sink in. so keep throwing back the arguement that "i pay my subo's m8o" or whatever. We can never stop you guys being lame, we can tell you why its lame and we can show you how the game should be played. thats the best we can do.

Knothead

Fledgling Freddie
uspe said:
albs got tic.
hibs got vamp + bainshee

lol if they duel when the feck do people duel? bainsee and vamp are good i will give you that whorelock was soo over powered some reached RR10 in 3 months they got a small nerf but can still insta kill most classes dunno much about valk so can't say
albs got heretic hugley over powered in zerg monster rezz is just stupid you see albs waiting around dead now rather than /release (they wait over 10 mins sometimes till they auto release)

hib is supposed to be the "magic realm" yet alb alb and espec mid has supperior casters with SI and cata

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
uspe said:
i didnt read the QQ thread about the morning playing from albs again ( as it happened with mid relics) and ofc i wont bother to read it ofc.

listen guys this is the game. Servers are open 24hours a day. And yes there are ppl who play at 3 gmt in the morning or at 5 gmt in the morning and i know its wanking play or what ever you feel like it but! if those ppl play only on that time, dont they have the right to do some relic raids? or keep taking?? this is my opinion. anyway!!!

This shit morning play taking what they want is going on from years ago. sometimes mids do it. sometimes hibs do it. sometimes albs do it. why you want to make a QQ thread???? this is going to happen till the game is over.
plus mids took pow relic by morning players.

if you feel like this not fair play make a team report to GOA/mythic and demand to ban ppl for taking relic or keeps or twrs for few hours.

pls guys instead of making QQ threads try to make the game more fun although with the morning playing. those 2 days hibs did a great job of fun play dont spoil it with QQ threads.

now the only thing from the QQ threads so far makes me understande is that it shows me that when albs are getting ganged the game is fun. and when albs are kicking arses the game is not fun!!! (dont say that it was morning play because mids have done it and so did hib)

and more fun is albions overpowering us with numbers and taking relics away from us :wanker:

Hestethun

Can't get enough of FH
censi said:
this belongs in the other post.

but basically poster is saying

qq more its 24X7 game meights. which is what half the albs were saying in the other post.

if you read people comments we acknowledge its a 24X7 game but we are putting forward a deeper arguement than that. problem is the nice guy irls that are doing this will never listen to any poliate arguements from the community on how the game is being effected. The tempatation to pve away the relics will always be too great.

And as hibernia has said, keep PVE'ing away our relics, and we will keep taking them back in the heart of primetime.

why??

because thats what this game is all about for us. taking the fight to your enemy and overcoming them. Not waiting for your enemy to log and taking the fight to their realm guards :)

(made all the more comical by the fact alb has twice as many active players as the other realm)

i dont think what im saying will sink in. so keep throwing back the arguement that "i pay my subo's m8o" or whatever. We can never stop you guys being lame, we can tell you why its lame and we can show you how the game should be played. thats the best we can do.

Very well said tbh, kinda sums it good

Belisar

One of Freddy's beloved
uspe said:

The people who run early morning raids should wake up. There's a lot of talk about how soon the game will die and it will die if the few keep frustrating the many to the point they want to quit.

Where is the fun in taking a relic versus a few realm guards ?
Why not log onto a server where there is a decent population at the time of day you are able to play ?

Fact is the people who take the relics on early morning raids are doing simply for their own self gratification. Sure some realm mates will be happy with the 10% or 20% bonus but equally some will be worried about the ever decreasing number of people active in the frontiers.

This game is not just about winning because when someone has "won" then the game is over.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
That must be the most times the word "QQ" has been used in a single post, :eek6:

Illtar

Fledgling Freddie
just quit taking the damn relics and leave them alone, they ruin the game

uspe

Fledgling Freddie
listen guys!!!
we dont see warlocks in the game anymore not because they got nerfed but because they reached rr1mllion in 1 month. so whats the point to play anymore.
and plus about tic and monster rezz yes its a nasty thing but as you can see so far most albs dont use it right. anyway lets stop about chars and what is good and what is bad pls!!!!!!!!!

as i said on the first message of this thread i didnt read the the QQ thread ( believe me when a thread reaches 5 + replies i dont boither to read it exept this)
all those threads make me believe that you cant do anything for your realm and you start a fight here in FH. as i sais i got sick and tired of thos craps. and dont tell me that albs were the one who started and made ppl to do this. Yes they done a morning play but mids had done this also hibs. and in the future mids will do it again and so hibs will. lets make the game better <ingame> not here

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Ahaaa...:)

uspe said:

I seem to have missed the point abit then, im sorry about that (was way to drunk yesterday!:)
You are ofc right...whine threads (which I just loooove entering!:) really doesnt do any good what so ever for the community. The only reason they pop up is to vent frustration with a certain situation.

And I do agree with you that your approach is alot better than mine!:) Better to think possitively on those parts of the game that you do like, and stay clear of the other parts. Instead of as I do, keep banging my head onto the proverbial wall by going back to the same situation I dislike all the time, its just very hard to be that clearminded sometimes.

The problem for me personally is that the game I enjoy is a little bit of all. The PvE is in my opinion, nowdays easy and even fun, so that part is good. The RvR however have lost alot of its appeal for me latly. Only playing FG wouldnt make the game fun for me in the long run. I need to interchange that with some solo and some siege/zerg to enjoy the game. Only, after the last few patches, its just impossible to play siege/zerg on Mid. So a large part of what was fun is gone for me. One might ask oneself, why dont you just quit playing then? Well, Im still a hopeless romantic that is hoping, and hoping for Mythic to get their stuff together and fix things again. Even though I cant find a good reason for them to put that kind of effort and financial risk into the game at this point in the product history. I guess im hoping for a miracle, and meanwhile we all have to vent our furstration somewhere!:)

/Charmangle

uspe

Fledgling Freddie
lol np charmangle :) take another :drink: and play some daoc :)

anyway yes if RvR doesnt make you fun just roll a new char and do some PvE and try another day for RvR. or make a stealther and do some solo camp RvR.
that will help too. (telling this to other ppl too to make them understand)

there is a greek saying : you expect others to chew your food??

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
I couldn't be bothered to read the other post on exactly the same topic.. but I could be bothered to make a new thread on EXACTLY THE SAME TOPIC to complain about the fact such threads exist.

Really that's just stupid!

uspe

Fledgling Freddie
golena it seems you dont understand something. ok i'll explain you.
i made this thread because i got tired of ppl who the only thing they can do is to do a QQ thread in FH and dont do something ingame to have some fun.
those re the ppl who are really destroying the game not the morning players or ppl who cheat in game. thease were happening from as long as i remember.

dub

One of Freddy's beloved
uspe said:
golena it seems you dont understand something. ok i'll explain you.
i made this thread because i got tired of ppl who the only thing they can do is to do a QQ thread in FH and dont do something ingame to have some fun.
those re the ppl who are really destroying the game not the morning players or ppl who cheat in game. thease were happening from as long as i remember.

if you really think posts made by the players on a forum in any way have the same impact on the state of the game as mindless ac raiding or cheaters have i feel sorry for you :)

uspe

Fledgling Freddie
you r wrong dub!
some ppl with those QQ threads are destroying the game.
trying to stop that thing

dub

One of Freddy's beloved
believe me , if the game could be destroyed by whining on boards it would have died before we moved to fh :)

Belcar

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:

I'd love to know where these invisble Albs are, 'cause we sure could have used them the other relic raid night when Hibs outnumbered us :)

Just where do 'facts' like that come from by the way - if I view the number of 'active characters' for each realm, yes - I see almost about 50% more Albs over each of Mids and Hibs.

But then again, I've probably pushed the Alb number up having PvE'd a good half of my available level 50s over the last week :)

I wish it showed 'active members' in the same way, then you may have your data to support this kind of statement - but I also suspect it may prove that, although there are more Albs, not quite as many as you may think.

Then again (to misquote Terry Pratchett a little here) maybe we have an army of undead ghosts fighting on our side, ready to repel invaders :) {Note: Please keep your tic jokes to yourselves :)}

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom