This is the end

Sharaft

Fledgling Freddie
I havent been online for 5 months now. For those that knows me, im Sharaft, Elliot, Ilogik and Maddox. My days with dark age of camelot has come to an end. I am all fed up with subscribtion to be honest. And i have started to play GuildWars:Nightfall.

I would like to thank alot of people that have helped me through my years with daoc, i would also say thank you to thos that helped me.

My thanks goes to the guild of Defenders of the cross on prydwen: Tattiana, Moriella, Ambros. Those that joined No Remorse, i want to thank you all. Ravi, Gunnar, Steff, Espen :) Also would like to thank Stellaartois for all the fun DR and CoF raids :) To all those that joined my ML raids, and found them fun. To Necromania, Guldske. I will never forget this game, and never forget the nice pm's i had with Horner (hahaha that was fun).

I salut you ALL! :D and ill stick to FH to atleast keep in track whats going on xD :drink:

Anaesh

Loyal Freddie
Take care and good luck m8 and thanks for all your help while you where playing No Remorse

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Cya Sharaft :)

Allways Enjoyed your Company around in game, especially your ml's.
allso had a Good time in "No Remorse" when that guild was made ^^

I wish you the best Luck irl. hope you find the right Path ( I.E not guildwars hehe)

And just Pm me on msn if your in mood for some random chat :)

and the last thing Happy New Year m8:drink:

Freggy/Necromania

Sharaft

Fledgling Freddie
Manisch Depressiv said:
Good luck in Guild Wars: "3-2-1 spike".

hahaha familiar with tha, im in a rank 457 guild, been plain for 6 days, and im allready in gvg xD

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Been ageees since I quit now myself, and been playing WoW since then ;] Sleng over msn adressa di da, sharaft :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom