Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber

throdgrain

FH is my second home
mossy5gn.jpg

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Once upon a time, in BW times I suppose, I would have been slagged off for posting such a big picture by 56k users ...
Now I can just be criticized for my appalling photograhy skills :)

Mazling

Can't get enough of FH
throdgrain said:
Once upon a time, in BW times I suppose, I would have been slagged off for posting such a big picture by 56k users ...

We can still slag you off for being a gun-toting aids-riddled forum whore.

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
throd = shotgun whore

I'VE ALWAYS SAID SO!

Draylor

Part of the furniture
throdgrain said:
The picture is fine, the subject matter ....

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
yay! you're all ***** btw :D

:hug: :grope: :liftwallet: :eek:wlpic:

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
:wijandtdcinbumsex0rindicent2001:

TdC

was it that long ago? it feels like only yesterday! :eek7:

TdC

indeed :)

TLSITHOTW said:
The whole Japan lay in ruin, it had fed off their l33t technology. It jumped the pacific to America, where it attempted to do the same - only to eat a computer using windows. This caused him too spontainiosly reboot several times. Severly shaken, the mutant discovered he had become part machine [more or less of Akira fame dudes ] and eating a pc wiv M$ code in it had badly compromised his enviroment. Quivering, he core-dumped franticly as multiple abends almost melted one of his processor arrays. Finally he managed to drop into single user mode. Smoking slightly, he switched to the affected LPAR and executed an EMP dump and the shock of the ram disk dropping brought him to his knees. "Gawd", he gasped, "thid Misrosh*t realdy suckeht aRse!#%" Blinking at the merciless green terminal screen on the inside of his eyeball he pressed 'ctrl-]' and hoped for the best as his utilization shot up to 100%. Gasping he decided to have a wank with his last ounce of strength, after completing his application into bishopville the monkey dropped dead and his guardian angel came from above and sat down next to the wankered, dead, flea bitten monkey. The angel began to sob uncontrollably "WHY O WHY DID YOU TAKE THIS 3R33T SPECIMEN FROM THIS EARTHLY REALM" God replied "Cause I fucking can you bint" and slapped the angel with
a large trout HE happend to have handy. "Now get up you smarmy git...", God spake, "...and God decided he liked the violence and the pain he had inflicted, mwAHAAhaHAHAHAHAaHA. Now the world will know what horror and terror really is. He started by cracking one off over London, the whole city was covered with spunk, millions drowned in God's seamen. At that instant lucifer, seeing how much suffering God had caused saw the error of his own ways. He thought to himself "im gonna f*ck that son of a bitch up good, hes gone too damn far this time" calling the big man up on his mobile, he challenged him to a game of Unreal Tournament! (Unreal.. get it?) They played a quick DM game, in DM-Universe. Lucifer showed God how to be a shock whore. He toasted God's ass so hard, that God decided then to stick to a girl's game, such as... Quake. Lucifer, called the press, after this event to announce the new world order, he said I cheated. I used the Asus transparent drivers on meh new grafics card innit." A rematch was arranged. This time they would be playing on BW servers in an online lpb game of fuck the chicken. after ten minutes of instruction reading that decided it was a typo and played pluck the chicken instead. they used grappling hooks to grab lumps off the player voted as "most foul". This player was usually foul and going by the name of
Kryten, who had become shockingly dirty cos he had forgot to shower due to a massive alcohol-indused brain disorder after his 20th B-day par-tay festival extravaganza. Anyway God ICQ'd the bad man and said "I'll 0wn j00 in th4 rematch pe0n!!" unto the evil one countered "Phunk j00 an yer little d0g too". Then God s-ping'd the fallen angel's w98 box but lucifer countered by phunking wiv God's #139 tcpport but da Man was running Linux [sic] so nothing happend. Finally God called Satan's ISP and complained that a cracker operating under the handle "s4t4N|3VL1|" had been port-scanning from their network causing the demon of lies' account to be closed. Meanwhile, the BW mob, who had been looking forward to spectating the match 'tween God and the devil all got mightly hammered at the pre-game party and stipped naked and watched as utumno and bigfoot had a sumo wrestling match which flattened everything around bif's house withing a 50mile radius and Ceno and Horus, seeing that fat Bigfoot and Utumno had destroyed their homes, decided to get revenge by playing the banjo really badly causing them to be badly smacked by Judy Finnigans breasts which are quite large, and then a giant Richard came and spanked them for looking at her brests causing large red blotches to appear on their inner ear shaped buttocks.

sorry :(

Chilly

Balls of steel
the URL rekons this is topic number 196196 - slightly more than 4000?

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Chilly said:
the URL rekons this is topic number 196196 - slightly more than 4000?

No 4000 for general forum I assume .

Draylor

Part of the furniture
throdgrain said:
Is that better then :p
As long as you stay the hell away from me :m00:

I never did understand the attraction of guns, tho Im not some "ban 'em, ban 'em all" loonie ;)

FuzzyLogic

Kicking squealing Gucci little piggy
It appears as though your potato man (or is it a buried turd? Who knows) is being eaten by killer leaves tr0g. you should have that looked into.

methinks

Maljonic

Can't get enough of FH
The Pacific is nothing comparing to the ocean of your sperm with Spermamax

Your mother has aIways dreamed of having sweet grandkids
but your fertility functions don’t let you make her dream come true.
Don’t worry, Spermamax will make your mom happy.
You want a girl, then try Spermamax.
You want a boy, then try Spermamax,
you want twins, then try Spermamax.
When you cum with Spermamax, your bed looks
like a little island drowning in the ocean of your sperm.

tRoG

Fledgling Freddie
Maljonic said:
When you cum with Spermamax, your bed looks
like a little island drowning in the ocean of your sperm.

Fucksake, it'd take more than a bit of loo roll to clear that one up.

What do you do when a whale comes in your window? Swim out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom