WTF? this is sick man

rynnor

Rockhound
Phew - thats a relief - I thought this was going to be about that Russian guy making dolls out of womens corpses...

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
LOL, vaccinations causing Autism..oops there's a man with a beard at the door..just gonna call the co..uurrkk!

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
The problem is that autistic behaviour manifests at about the age children get their MMR and other vaccinations.
I know a truly autistic child. He had a fit after he was given his MMR, and wasn't the same afterwards. It's purely anecdotal, but people infer links between things when they're co-incidental.

I wouldn't do the lolly thing, but I would happily send my kids to a chickenpox party. Get it out of the way.
I had mumps and measles (separately) when I was a kid and didn't suffer any effects, and neither did anyone else in my class. I personally reckon the risks of measles are massively over-inflated in the media

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I love how they vaccinate their kids against everything except being fat bastards.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Measles can be nasty, and if you let it loose it will kill, especially people with crap immune systems, it can also
damage your eyesight and the fatality rate in third world countries is 28%, we can deal with it, but it is a serious infection and vaccination is a no brainer.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
I love how they vaccinate their kids against everything except being fat bastards.
you have a real problem about over wieght ppl dont you ... why dont you live and let live ?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
or in the case of overweight people, live and let die of health complications?

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
sure its their choice .. skinny ppl can have health complications too heh

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom