This is real bull...

R

redfern

A friend of mine got a not working password from GOA last week. He send an e-mail about the problem to their support adress, and have not heard a word yet. Yesterday they charged his visa for another month - that's lame.

T

tonita

if what he says is true, well he's right to whine lol he's getting charged for something he can't use :p

W

Whoodoo_RD

want ham with that?

"Cry more n00b"
"See thread forums.barrysworld.com/xxxxxxxx and forums.barrysworld.com/xxxxxxxx and forums.barrysworld.com/xxxxxxxx and forums.barrysworld.com/xxxxxxxx and forums.barrysworld.com/xxxxxxxx and forums.barrysworld.com/xxxxxxxx and forums.barrysworld.com/xxxxxxxx and forums.barrysworld.com/xxxxxxxx and forums.barrysworld.com/xxxxxxxx and forums.barrysworld.com/xxxxxxxx and forums.barrysworld.com/xxxxxxxx and forums.barrysworld.com/xxxxxxxx and forums.barrysworld.com/xxxxxxxx and forums.barrysworld.com/xxxxxxxx and forums.barrysworld.com/xxxxxxxx and "
"Neither have I and im so nice"
"Cry me a frikken river"
"I want my mummy to tell GOA off"
"GOA SUXXORS"
"GOA GIV FREEBIES!!!11"
"My ebay account and 57 buffbot accounts aint got theirs either...."

Just some of the crap this thread will endure...

GOA aint reading m8, thes aint official forums, spamming here is like pissing into the wind, its hard work and will make u feel a wet prick in the end.

I

injustice

Originally posted by Whoodoo_RD
want ham with that?

Just some of the crap this thread will endure...

GOA aint reading m8, thes aint official forums, spamming here is like pissing into the wind, its hard work and will make u feel a wet prick in the end.

i'm sure that they r reading this forums.

P

[PS]Venom

Damini can't you just burn all of these repetative threads?

H

Harhr

That bull looks scary, and Whoooodooooo, ham please ;)

O

old.[BF]MaD

Originally posted by Whoodoo_RD
and will make u feel a wet prick in the end.

make me feel a wet prick in my end ?

no thx :<

W

Whoodoo_RD

Originally posted by Harhr
That bull looks scary, and Whoooodooooo, ham please ;)
OK, whos for a full Pizza then, with all this wine (dunno about you but i only drink white) and a nice garlic bread? We got the cheese and ham, what other toppings we gonna go for?

And Injustice m8, if they are im damn sure they are laffing their heads of at all the plebs whinging.

NO FRIKKEN ANCHOVIES they are major yuk!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom