This is not whine but...

O

orlan

bla bla bla.. this is whine.. such head lines always are. :p

2000-3000 players cant get online . and lets say that Goa / wanadoo.fr got around 15000 subscribers.. maybe less paying each month for the game .. thats

15000 x 8 £ = 120.000 £ per month.. and then they cant have a live csr running?

ok.. thats the csr whine.. now the real whine comes..

why the hell when they get that much money cant they got a damn rescue team that can fix the server night/day time?

but no.. that costs money = less money for mr owner of wanadoo.fr which proberbly are the mother company of GOA

so now we are sitting here and waiting / whining 1000-2000 ppl and they cant even give us the slightest eta..

b r a v o goa.. im surprised im still gonna pay for it.. but.. addiction... damnit...

hope servers are up soon so i can stop the whine and start the xp

S

svartmetall

Good points.

Only one I'd disagree with you on is this: a justified complaint about blatantly second-rate service for which we have already paid is not a 'whine'. It's an inevitability.

M

mehuge

Here's what I logged on right now. Maybe if everyonre did the same, they would sit up and listen. Maybe not :(
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A sorry state our server is in

Well, it saddens me to see that on the second attempt we midgardians make on the Hibernian relics in the past 6 months, the zone cannot cope with a relic force and crashes out, spoiling many many man hours of preperation and many more ours of peoples time, all wasted because those that choose to put up our subscriptions can't provide a server that is able to cope with people playing the game as it is intended.

I believe an appology to those people who put hard work into organising this RR might be appropriate.

It further saddens me that GOA is allowing the server to continue to operate whilst the login server is unavailable, thus allowing the albion low life scum who have no honour (im roleplaying here) to take the relics from the hibernians when the hibernians nor the midgardians are able to log back on to defend.

I really do hope that you GOA do for once show some honour and at least reset the relics to the state they were at, at the start of this day and show those rotten scoundrals that taking advantage of such a situation is not honourable game play and will not be tollerated.

And please reply with not a standard response but one with thought and helpful information.

B

Belomar

Sorry, I classify this as a Grade A 100% Pure Whine. :m00:

D

[DK]hakke

Originally posted by mehuge
(im roleplaying here) ...when the hibernians nor the midgardians are able to log back on to defend.

:clap:

F

FoXeH

Originally posted by mehuge
It further saddens me that GOA is allowing the server to continue to operate whilst the login server is unavailable, thus allowing the albion low life scum who have no honour (im roleplaying here) to take the relics from the hibernians when the hibernians nor the midgardians are able to log back on to defend.

the relics are going to most likely be reset anyway. the main thing is that the server isnt up, after around 12 hours.

Users who are viewing this thread