This is not happening .....

A

Ala

Omfg:(

Last night I go LD as I'm bashing on the door of Beno at the retake.....

I can't log back in, all my alts can log in but my main! No log in...

My Main! Who just dinged 50 last week!

Starter screen says she is in Beno....

When I click to play her the game quits straight to the desktop.

This is not happening.

What if I can never log her again.

Oh f%§k.

A

Ala

%$/(ken oath I'm am, just got her to 50 and I won't even go into how hard it was to do that, due to lots of shitty circumstances

I was sure it was a zone crash and made an initial post querying that but another dude who was there replied saying it wasn't a zc and the keep retake went fine yadyada..

I just want her back.. safe & sound *sniff*:(

... how long do these things last?

R

Randalff

it happens, when there just too many players in the area ur char just won't log in. I had it with a memorial in albland, had to go there with an alt aswell

G

Gahldir

don't think the zone need to crash to not be able to get back. if it crasxhes you will pretty soon spawn somewhere else :)

tho, the zone might be "full".

and don't worry about this, no need to panic. ;)

N

nott

This has happened to me before aswell. I couldnt log on the char that crashed, but my alts worked fine.

I deleted the file for the char. "charname.ini" or something, and it worked again. Had to redo my qbars but that was it.

C

Cala-more

dont wry when u experience this 4 he first time, all players nearly die of worry.

G

Gahldir

was worse for me imo, when a week or two after release my account was stuck as logged in so I couldn't logg in. ;)

R

Rnp

should have been a zonecrash with the 150+ albs there :)

S

seeaira

This also happend to a friend of mine from Mid/Pry and after 2 weeks he still cant log in. :( so get ready to lvl some alts for a few weeks.

N

Nichneven

yeah that happened to me 2..... but it only took a couple of hours till I could log back on again. Hope you don't have to wait as long as Seeaira's friend :(

N

nott

As I tried to say earlier here.

This happened to me aswell. I deleted the file(s) in the main dir. which contained my charname and it worked again.

Try this and tell if it works.

I had a hunch it was some corrupted files because I could log on the char on my other computer.

A

Ala

Solved!

BW rocks! :bazbeer:

Thank u all for your experiences and advice :D

In the end it was pants off to Nott! THANK YOU!! :kiss2:

I did log her on comp 2 and hey presto there she was right in the middle of a massive Middie zerg at Beno :eek6:
I've never been happier to be ganked in my history of playing!
Then i copied and pasted the 2 char files from the other computer (the one that let me log my char) over the corrupted files on the other computer, I didn't need to reset q-bars ;)

VOILA! she is back w me now ... aaaahhhh

/relaxes tense shoulders:cheers:

O

old.Laryssa

;) good to have u back ;)
now come to emain and get some good nuking ;)

L

Loveless

Hehe, if only this had happened a few days earlier.

My m8 had the same problem with his savage (Only level 9). He could'nt log it on but I, and my other m8 could. So he just delieted it.

9 isn't a big deal but it still sucks :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom