This is just silly imo

Ryuno

Can't get enough of FH
Yes its very fucking stupid.

and really starting to piss me off :(

Kinag

Part of the furniture
I'm getting so fucking sick of that association!

They threatened mxtabs.net as well, which was the best tab site on the world wide web and they had to close.

That association which closes down every fucking site and threatens people who's actually helping new guitar/bass players sink so freakin low.

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
The music business is slowly but surely killing itself ... another reason for me to download my mp3's for free for another couple of years.

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
Hehe what makes me laugh is they have abolsutely zero effect on the illegal downloads they're supposed to be targetting, all they do is inconvenience you for a day till you find a new place or the site moves. All they do is piss everyone off who's a more legitimate minded person.

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Swedes, remember to vote for the Pirate Party in the elections in september:

http://www2.piratpartiet.se/

There are also quite a few countries that have started their own pirate parties, and they should be listed here:

http://www.pp-international.net/
http://www.propiracy.org/

Also, dont be frightened by the use of the word "Pirate" - the movement isnt really about abolishing all copyright or intellectual property (nor about "getting stuff for free"), but about making it more balanced than it is, or is headed, today. Another aspect is the fight to retain basic freedom and integrity in face of the ever growing "Big Brother" tendencies in society at this time.

Jeremiah

Fledgling Freddie
Do these TAB sites have the words to the songs printed along with the TAB? Cos its really printing the words on a website that infringes the copyright - I know a lot of sites that have got round this by just having the title of the song along with the TAB, but without the lyrics printed.

While technically correct, it is a big waste of everyone's time. I dont see how bands feel that their fans are somehow doing something wrong by wanting to play their songs :( If anything, I would have thought they would encourage it! I know a few artists (All Christian ones tho) that provide complete sheet music for their albums, free to download from their own sites (Not just tab, but chords and musical notation!)

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Well, they don't tend to have full lyrics together with the tabs.

The thing is that the ones who make the tabs are originally the users, so they decide if they want to add parts of the lyrics so you know where you are on the tabs (if you know what I mean).

If you take one line out of a verse, it does not infringe the copyright.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom