TV This is england

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Check out these. Should appeal to quite a lot of you

Führer EX
ID
Romper Stomper
Clockwork Orange
Nil By Mouth (especially the scene where Ray Winstone stamps repeatedly on his wife's head)
Scum
The Believer
American History X
Green Street
Football Factory
La Haine
Do the Right Thing

NIL BY MOUTH

Missed The Business off there, which is better than all of them. Danny Dyer actually acts well in The Business believe it or not. Sexy Beast is another to add to the list.

Marc

FH is my second home
The business is a quality film.

I never used to like Danny Dyer. THought he was all mouth and no action. Until he did the real football factories and he went up in my estimation.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
The Business was a truly awful movie. No way is it better than all the other films in that list. At least some of the other films had actos in them who could actually act (Nil By Mouth, La Haine, The Believer, American History X, to name but 4).

Ezteq

Queen of OT
god lol sexy beast i couldn't watch that i got about 15/20 mins in, approx the bit where ben kingsley is doing his rhetoric and i went cross eyed lol.

ray winstone tends to bore me a bit too though tbh but he was good in a series that was on in 1999 called births marriages and deaths i think... hang on lemme go research this.

woo i was right! who'da thunk it any hoo this is it:

Births, Marriages and Deaths - TV Series (1999)

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Man Bites Dog
Doberman
Gangster Number 1 - now there's a good movie

gangst1.jpg

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
oh god i got a stalker :( scribbling notes of what i say down, i bet hes gonna send me some freaky magazine cutout letters soon :(

(ps. love you and you know i can keep cumming)

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
Jeebus, have none of you philistines ever seen Made in Britain?

Go hang your list making heads in shame.

(edit) And i feel dirty by the fact people actually mentioned Danny Dyer films in a thread i've just posted in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom