This is cool, undersea "UFO"

Sar

Part of the furniture
I still think it's a stone-age settlement that's since submerged :)

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
I still think it's a stone-age settlement that's since submerged :)

That's what I thought, but I was having a look at the location yesterday and its in the wrong place. That particular part of the Gulf of Bothnia looks like its always been under water or under ice.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
and sea levels (or lake levels whatevs!) were much much higher (or land levels much lower) back in the stone age in the gulf of bothnia so it makes no sense for it to be all the way down there :p

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
It could be any number of things. I also get the feeling the deep sea salvage guy was being deliberately cagey in that interview.

It's highly unlikely to be a crashed UFO and even if it was it would have already been swarmed by military/research types.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
It could be any number of things. I also get the feeling the deep sea salvage guy was being deliberately cagey in that interview.

It's highly unlikely to be a crashed UFO and even if it was it would have already been swarmed by military/research types.

Unless it's a couple of thousand years old and now too big of a news to just shut down. Especially sine no one has the authority, would be an international problem if the US for example tried to cover it.

Not saying it's an UFO, probably just a rock with another rock on top since life is a bit boring like that.

Jeros

Part of the furniture
It does rather look like rocks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom