This is annoying......

W

warlock_es

Ok, i received new passwords to both my accounts, but:

1. Neither new nor old password to my bot account works :help:

2. My main account was closed the day before meltdown. I cant renew it, coz subscription page is down. I cant check if new password works, coz account is closed :(

FFS GOA, do something you lazy cows!!!! :mad:

M

Mavl

well, i havent recieved the pass for my second account at all :(

U

uncle

Warlock u can check if the PW works, enter it normally, and if it is the right one, u should get a billing message saying account closed. If its the wrong one it will say account or password incorrect.

Ok u still cant play (im in the same boat), but at least u will know if the PW is correct.

W

warlock_es

Yes, it says "Account closed".
Its like giving aspirine to dead person.
I still cant play :(

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by warlock_es
Yes, it says "Account closed".
Its like giving aspirine to dead person.
I still cant play :(

ahh well you've got yer password anyway :)

tried checking you've not been typing Os instead of 0s for your other password (and other such fun things)

(cut n paste the password and make sure you don't add any extra spaces on the end)

T

tripitaka

Originally posted by warlock_es
Ok, i received new passwords to both my accounts, but:

1. Neither new nor old password to my bot account works :help:

2. My main account was closed the day before meltdown. I cant renew it, coz subscription page is down. I cant check if new password works, coz account is closed :(

FFS GOA, do something you lazy cows!!!! :mad:

Sorry - but LOL.. can't use the bot - makes a change. Now ppl without 2 accounts may actually stand a chance.

Not that im against them or anything. As I have 2 accounts - but dont have any 50 bot.

S

Stormm

christ how many companies would actually close down thier site for as long as GOA are. i really don't think they have a fkn clue.

all this time to get subs/rightnow sections of the site backup ffs it really isnt that hard.

we've had security troubles with sites in the past requiring complete shut down so it could be sorted and brought back up, but anything over 2 hours downtime ws unacceptable to our customers.

we had it back up within the first hour and it was alot more complex than some stupid contact portall or account maintenance system (as they say the billing system is already secure and handled by someone else)

it really isnt that difficult GOA! perhaps i should pop over and fix it for em in my lunch break :/

T

Tilda

Originally posted by Stormm
christ how many companies would actually close down thier site for as long as GOA are. i really don't think they have a fkn clue.

all this time to get subs/rightnow sections of the site backup ffs it really isnt that hard.

we've had security troubles with sites in the past requiring complete shut down so it could be sorted and brought back up, but anything over 2 hours downtime ws unacceptable to our customers.

we had it back up within the first hour and it was alot more complex than some stupid contact portall or account maintenance system (as they say the billing system is already secure and handled by someone else)

it really isnt that difficult GOA! perhaps i should pop over and fix it for em in my lunch break :/

tbh, get a clue.
Its standard procedure to change every password if they think there ahs been a security breach. And since the hackers got in though rightnow it also makes sense to close it until its fixed.
There probaly having to make big changed behind the scenes in order to make sure everything is secure and it cant happen again.

Imo GOA have done verything by the book.

S

Stormm

tilda do you have a clue how these back end systems work. Im talking about rightnever and subs pages btw.

they are not complicated i work on the fkn things and when things do go pear shaped we normally work on a 2 hour downtime basis

now you get a fukin clue before you talk about something you know next to nothing about

*kicks soapbox from under tilda*

O

old.moriath

Stormm you get a clue and a life if u can't do without a game for a few days.

They have said they have a plan in place they are working through to setup a more secure operation.

Its GOA's business to run how they like if you don't like it don't play <shows stormm the door>

Simple as that.

S

Stormm

Im not saying i cant do without it, for some of us its been a week now and thats shite service.

im saying that there is no need for this matter to take so long to resolve.

and yes if i could have a choice of not playing through GOA i would and its thanks to morons like you who kiss thier ass that it will continue to be shite

D

deadkid

Re: Re: This is annoying......

Originally posted by tripitaka
Sorry - but LOL.. can't use the bot - makes a change. Now ppl without 2 accounts may actually stand a chance.

Not that im against them or anything. As I have 2 accounts - but dont have any 50 bot.

Warlock got no bots... besides u have any lvl 49 bots? u mentioned u dont have lvl 50 bot.. dont make u bath in glory rly..

O

old.moriath

Originally posted by Stormm
Im not saying i cant do without it, for some of us its been a week now and thats shite service.

im saying that there is no need for this matter to take so long to resolve.

and yes if i could have a choice of not playing through GOA i would and its thanks to morons like you who kiss thier ass that it will continue to be shite

Erm nope im just being realistic .. and you can go play thro the USA moron (just to quote you back)

If the service is so shite don't use it u have choices.

S

Stormm

see my sig, u think i wanna go through all that again - 2 level 50s one rr6, 2 lgm crafters + alts, well the answer is no, same as many other people wouldn't.

so, as i said if i wanna play the game i have no choice, GOA has the monopoly on it (so to speak)

so get the fuk off my case.

T

tripitaka

I think the point is also whining here doesn't help. While it may vent ur anger and opinions of the companies involved - my guess is nothing will change.

T

tripitaka

Re: Re: Re: This is annoying......

Originally posted by deadkid
Warlock got no bots... besides u have any lvl 49 bots? u mentioned u dont have lvl 50 bot.. dont make u bath in glory rly..

No i dont have a bot at high level at all. My main is a necro at close to 43. All others aren't even 25 yet.

AND .. No the necro isn't a PL bot for my alts. yet.... ;)

C

chigs

back off

Stormm tilda do you have a clue how these back end systems work. Im talking about rightnever and subs pages btw.

they are not complicated i work on the fkn things and when things do go pear shaped we normally work on a 2 hour downtime basis

now you get a fukin clue before you talk about something you know next to nothing about

*kicks soapbox from under tilda*

-------------------------------------------------

hey m8 do us all a favor..
either get ur mouth washed out, or just keep a civil tone ..

its one thing hating goa and cursing them. its another when u curse a fellow poster on this forum

so get a grip please..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom