This is an outrage! I died!

O

old.Tohtori

I'm so pissed off right now at GOA and Mythic! I mean, i was leveling, just happily ganking orange and yellow cons when suddenly, boom! I died! Think of it people...i died! How on earth is that realistic or even remotely related to medieval fantasy games?!? I heard from a friend that i have this thing called a [Healthbar] and i should rest to get it full again. Rest? Like stop killing?! This is such a scam to make the game harder. And evidently if you don't rest your healthbar goes to zero and you die like an unwatered plant.

Now i was ready to let this, clearly a bug, to go but then there came text to the little box i like to call [Box of Colored Voices], telling me that i should /release. Now i didn't know this meant releasing my body to death!! I felt so cheated when i saw the text that i ripped the powercord out of my computer! I'm not playing this game again if they don't fix this death bug. Come on! Death? Totally unrealistic!

F

Flimgoblin

I wonder how many serious replies this will get :)

:clap: :clap:

should post it on the VN boards :)

D

Dorin

Monsters already hacked death, you kill them and they keep coming back... not fair.

S

Slinker

Funny :) but does'nt it sound exactly like all the whiners , methinks they should read that first before posting :p

O

old.Tohtori

There's some hidden message in that yes, somewhere, i'm still trying to find it but....

No it's not a serious post to you uptights out there :p

M

matax

Heehee :)

Somewhere out there is a Troll taking it seriously ;)

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

*drools and gurgles*

... Hehe... I clicked... on... link *giggles* first............... then............................. *falls over*

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Fingoniel is already Master of Ceremony on the VN boards... *cackles*

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

... tried to find an interesting thread on these boards............. and now I suffer from a demonic headache.

Kill them, Toto... kill them all.....

Wait.... wrong psychopath, you're the harmless one.

Kill them, Sigurd... kill them all.....
(what have you done to poor Sigurd, Damini? Giv Sugurd plz°^^!)

... couldn't help it... had to post, too. :(

F

Flimgoblin

nice one sicko :) the class-specific boards can be ok (although there's generally one class that whines louder than the rest on those...

i.e. don't talk about Paladin things on the Albion Fighter board or the bitter-paladin-brigade will hunt you down, Thanes are the same on the Viking boards... I think Champions are still bitter bitter bitter on the Guardian board ("whaaah they got cheaper determination and we didn't" is the latest).

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by Uncle Sick(tm)
... couldn't help it... had to post, too. :(

lol...this is going to get out of hand i tells ya. :D

F

Flimgoblin

oh yeah - tis the middle of the night over there, so this is _slow_ response time :) so you'll only get about 50 posts a minute.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

I can't wait for the halfwits to start arguing over it...
*rubs hands and refuels the flamethrower*

F

Flimgoblin

wonder how long till you waken the sleeping mods :) see what mileage we can get from this before they wake up and lock it for being more mindless than the usual mindless dross on there :)

O

old.Tohtori

We are afterall the masters off-topic(haha! that is such a good one that i'll use it again!)

O

old.Gombur Glodson

I doubt we can launch an offensive on the Vn, I know Im scared shitless off it.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

The amusing part is... they are all so serious.
DAoC is not a game, no way - it's a science!
Full of Gideons this place (I mean that in a most loving way, daddy):)

EDIT:
Originally posted by Carniflex - Whineboards
Ok, I have to ammend my statement.

The thread wasn't funny until Uncle brandished his rapier wit.

No one can withstand a Forumite(tm)... *feels god-like*

A

arrig-ondemand

Just read this on www.daoc.com:

"Patch update: New patch 1.55½ includes the most waited death bug fix. U will no longer die in this game. The game developers thought it was very unrealistic that you "die" in the game whenever your [health] bar drops to zero. Also a fix is included so now those peskcy horses have now been replaced by mini-jets. DAoC developers found in unrealisic, in this day and time, that anyone would choose a horse to travel vast distaces."

Looks like the bug is fixed:D

Sincerly

Arrig Ondemand, 27 seasons Troll zerker. And yes, the big dumb troll took it seriously... But if u tease me with it... I'LL BITE YOUR HEAD OFF!!!

F

Flimgoblin

Hmm, the morons are all asleep today, not too many biting :) give it time.. give it time...

O

old.Tohtori

Yeah, let us wait a few hours to them actually start posting :D

Sad as it is, i truly think they are taking it seriously.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

I like my last one... Enchanter NPC's ... har har....:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom