This is addiction !

N

n00b79

and the fun part is the dude actually rocks in rvr :D

E

Eltharion

o_O

this is bound to be some sort of illness? =/

as said in the VN post....so sad and so amazing at the same time :)

W

wildsorcerer

omg gifv cash i wanna do it :D :D

i bet he drinks Carling black label :D

C

chretien

$64 per month to never have to worry about finding a group is a bit much though...

K

Krakatau

saves a lot from visiting the pub imho % )

Z

Zebolt

Originally posted by chretien
$64 per month to never have to worry about finding a group is a bit much though...
Kinda hard to play 8 chars at the same time tho. Will never be as good as 8 players :)
ofc it depends on how good the players are but assume they are equally good, then 8 players will allways be alot better than 1 guy playing 8 chars.

E

Eltharion

Originally posted by Zebolt
Kinda hard to play 8 chars at the same time tho. Will never be as good as 8 players :)
ofc it depends on how good the players are but assume they are equally good, then 8 players will allways be alot better than 1 guy playing 8 chars.

well apparently reading on VN it appears that he is doing very very well, not only in PvE but also in RvR....said somewhere that he with this group got 43 kill spams within a 30seconds...so guess he has some skills on using this many chars...

but completely agree, if the people playing induvidually arent complete fucktards they should do far better...if they had some sense for teamplay :)

L

Lumikki

How on earth can he use all those comps at once? I only saw 2 hands on him :)

All I can say is wow..

xx

Z

Zebolt

Originally posted by Eltharion
well apparently reading on VN it appears that he is doing very very well, not only in PvE but also in RvR....said somewhere that he with this group got 43 kill spams within a 30seconds...so guess he has some skills on using this many chars...
If that wasn't a keep raid and he stood with all his sm's and pbaoe at the door or something like that I don't believe that for 1 second. If it was, anyone of us can do that if the opportunity appears and a good amount of luck.

And for him beeing good in RvR must be a joke, think of it. Even if he is extreamly good at multi tasking it takes a specific time for a char in game to do an action and he can only do at most 2 at the same time, so it will take a lot more time for him. But he can kill unexperienced groups with bad teamplay I guess...

Don't get me wrong Im very impressed, I wouldn't be able to play 8 chars, I have problems playing 2 :p

C

corel

just shows that mid is the easy realm ;p

(sorry, couldnt resist)

P

Pin

Originally posted by Lumikki
How on earth can he use all those comps at once? I only saw 2 hands on him :)

All I can say is wow..

xx

Set up 1 keyboard to send the it's signal to 4 comps (all 4 spiritmasters). Stick them all together, spam PBAE, all 4 cast, lots die.

You can see that's exactly what he does by looking at: http://www.tingtong.net/pwned.jpg

The 4 SMs in the group all say the same thing at the same time.

The rest of the group are being played by different people (Thane, SM, Healer) - there's probably a skald there too who didn't say anything on the screenie, might have been a speedbot also "played" by the same guy.

So, run up, mezz and 5xPBAE, QC-PBAE = 43 killspams.

Playing all 8 in this manner would probably mean mapping spreadheal to the same QB slot as PBAE :p

V

Vegy

From what I read and understood all 5 of his SMs are linked to the same keyboard, some form of quad link thingy prolly :p.
Must be amazingly good under certain circumstances, 2 keyboards next to each other, AE stun > 5 SMs all pbae'ing at the same time = erk.
[edit] bah 5 sms and pin posted just before me anyway :p

E

Eltharion

well besides the impressive part and extending setup....

i bet that /group must be real amusing when theres nothing to kill and you roam around :)

C

Cyradix

My first thought is "wow"..... my second thought is "how sad"

S

Solid

my first thought was "how sad" and my second thought is still "how sad"

J

Jonaldo

Don't care how good he is with all 8 chars I know I could beat his group solo.

Ubergeek imo, bet all the girls are impressed with that setup.

S

SFXman

Originally posted by Jonaldo
bet all the girls are impressed with that setup.
:lol:
Good one ;)

I must say that it must be extremely difficult to play them all... except for the 4-5 that are off the same keyboard of course.
Still, that is WAY too much money to dish out on a computer game each month.

K

Krakatau

Crap...He was my hero for like ... until I found out this is his living...

Hmm... wonder if this is doable in WoW...Might be a quite laidback life...
Drinking beer and playing all days to make a living. Maybe that makes you go out and work at your sparetime ?:p

K

kr0n

Skills? Well sorta.

Press 1 = Healer AE mez
Press 2 = Healer AE stuns + PBAE cast pbae.
Press 3 = All stick again and journey continues.

Of course alot of other things there too but that works fine vs zergy unskilled people.

S

Sharma

He must ge some business i mean 5 SMs PBAEing probably about 5/6 stunned reds/purps at one time and since the healer has PoX next to no downtime, so $470 for 1-50 extrememly quickly, and doing it over and over, that guy probably makes a LOT of money.

J

Jonaldo

At a guess I would say he makes very little money from levelling in daoc

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

How big is the demand for level 50 chars these days? I am quite sure it isn't enough to run 8 PCs and live off. He must be independently wealthy or have a side business.

Users who are viewing this thread