This hurts

kivik

Part of the furniture
This is sick, a javelin throw from the finnish athlet Tero Pitkämäki went wrong and hit the long jumper Salim Sdiri. No clips available yet but found this picture.

Sensitive people are warned.

spjut411.jpg

Nate

FH is my second home
Ouch, do you think he got...the point?

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
He looks like a pillow muncher. Its probably a pork javelin.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
People getting kicked in the nuts is funny.. This isn't

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Okay, that one is kinda different.. She must have been facing the thrower and she is most likely a judge

Pay attention when ppl are throwing spears in your direction and don't try to kick it just as it hits the ground :(

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
there has been a worse one, where one of the referees got it through her foot. I dont feel like posting the pic though, but you can google it :)

kivik

Part of the furniture
there has been a worse one, where one of the referees got it through her foot. I dont feel like posting the pic though, but you can google it :)

It has been posted already, and do you really think getting it through your foot is worse than in the back? :S His lungs/other organs could've been hit.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
And that's another finnish person throwing a javelin at a person...what's wrong with us..oh i know...we hate everyone! :D

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
It has been posted already, and do you really think getting it through your foot is worse than in the back? :S His lungs/other organs could've been hit.

it looks worse. Im aware that it can damage you more when you're hit in the back, but it honestly didn't look half as bad as the one who got it through her foot :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom