This HAS to be dealed with! NOW!

Prudil

One of Freddy's beloved
/signed AGAIN!

:twak: @GOA - unplayable expansion im afraid.

Prudil

One of Freddy's beloved
my RightNever-complaint w/answer:

Thank you for your report of problems on the Midgard ToA zones. Our technical team are looking into the issue following several similar complaints. Be assured that we constantly strive to provide the best playing experience for our customers and our priority is always to resolve problems like this as quickly as possible. You should be aware however that the cause of some problems - particularly to do with latency and connection - are outside our influence.

Yours sincerely,
---------------------------------------------
European Dark Age of Camelot Customer Support Customer (xxxxx XXXXXX)04/19/2004 12:05 PM Charname: Prudil/Prudilicious
Server: Prydwen
Realm: Midgard
Zone: All basic TOA zones (not dungeons)

Refering to prior issues submitted by myself regarding zone-lag issues on the Prydwen server, zones affected are: basic ToA zones (not dungeons). The lag is back and at same magnitude as before. Artifact hunts/Masterlevel steps are undoable with the current lag in the TOA zones. Lag varies from 5-20 sec lag spikes. Again I have to underline: the lag is NOT causued by ISP problems. I have a perfectly fine isp connection to the GOA servers and continiously monitoring it using "Pingplotter". Average connection to GOA servers: 54ms over 23 hops. As GOA claimed in the Friday news, the problem is solved and you are monitoring the servers continously -> something WE (the players) dont seem to see the effects of. I hope and expect GOA as a service provider to address these issues asap.

Good luck resolving this issue :)

\\Prudil
Guess it will take another 2 weeks for em to schedule another server maintenance.

Greatred

Fledgling Freddie
Signed.

In alb we get occasional lags of 10 seconds seemingly everywhere for about 5 mins sometimes. Presumably not nearly as bad as mid/pryd/toa but it still sucks for a paid service, esp a service which is not getting any cheaper.

I would moan about the midgard frontier crashes but that's offtopic i guess.

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
I got an answer from GOA as well, here it goes:

"Recently you requested personal assistance from our on-line support center. Below is a summary of your request and our response.

We will assume your issue has been resolved if we do not hear from you within 48 hours.

Thank you for allowing us to be of service to you.

Subject
Lag

Discussion Thread
Response (CM) 04/19/2004 04:27 PM
Hello,

We are working on it to fix this as soon as possible.

Yours sincerely,
---------------------------------------------
European Dark Age of Camelot Community Manager
Customer (ARSI RANTALA) 04/15/2004 08:57 AM
I am getting really bad lag spikes these days - and I am sure not alone. What is the ETA when you upgrade servers to more powerful ones - as in my opinion its the load of servers which causes the spikes and not my connection to the server.

Sincerely,
Arsi

If your issue remains unresolved, please update this question here.

[===> Please enter your reply below this line <===]

[===> Please enter your reply above this line <===]"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom