This HAS to be dealed with! NOW!

bashir

Fledgling Freddie
Since a few days, the delay on everything we do is back on TOA pryd mid.
First it was one second, then two... now it is 15 !
This is unacceptable for a payed service. We want it solved now!

First I could not join my finally found group for ML7 and 8 prereqs... then today a big bgroup got the slap in the face .... 15 s delay on Durgi's raid isnt playable.

We want solutions, and we want it now.

Damon_D

Fledgling Freddie
ToA allready suxxors major monkey nad's , no need to make it suck even more by letting loos the infamous lag monster on us... FIX IT NOW !!!!!!!!

klavrynd

Fledgling Freddie
making a fh thread doesnt fix anything, i URGE everyone to file a complaint to Rightnow

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
well, when goa say mids toa area is fixed/looking better, still had near 1sec lag.
offcourse this was huge improvement to normal 3s+ lag :) and toa area was again somehow playable.

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
FYI I just posted about lag to rightnow customer support. I wrote them about to upgrade the servers as the lag imo is related to the server load not the connection speed / quality / ISP between the client and the server.

If they answer, I'll post their answer to this forum.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
To add it over

Isn't a ONLY Midgard related problem i had HUGE increasing lagspikes both in TOA and In Pennine / FS yesterday too tbh. And majority of Hib pop in our as reporting same things happening lately like a 4-5 mins 10s delay.

Blood

Fledgling Freddie
this isnt a problem because:

www.camelot-europe.com said:
Regarding Midgard and the lag.
[2004-24-03]

This morning maintenance went without any problem and we fixed at least one issue causing the ToA zones of Midgard to lag. We will be keeping a close watch on these zones tonight as usual.

so obviously GoA are always watching our zones carefully... zzz

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
I had a few secs delay in Odin's last night too while exping a few artifacts :(

Gizor

Fledgling Freddie
Zebolt said:
I had a few secs delay in Odin's last night too while exping a few artifacts :(

That could not be server lag.

/Signed (on what Bashir said.)

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Gizor said:
That could not be server lag.
Mumbles something about crappy isp..

I've never experience 15 secs lag in toa tho, max 3-4 secs for me \o/

Svendoc

One of Freddy's beloved
/signed

Aborted Ml4.2 raid as totally unworkable stanind around watching labourers put out fire for 10 seconds before any actiosn went through :/

ML's are hard enough to organise without GoA Screwing things up more :/ Do they not notice the flow of ppl's leaving?

Schenton

Fledgling Freddie
Was on that ML 4.2 raid whit my Thane. Targeted a red con Setian Warrior and klicked on Provoke. About 10 sec later she did hit the mob and so did about 10-20 Trolls that poped out of nowere, it was one shoted and it looked ridicules. The raid was like that the whole time and I hade 3 green dot's most of the time (about 50% time yellow fps but nothing realy bad).

Prydwen have one of the lowest numbers playing and if it will go on like this it will not be more on it. As a low pop server we should have alot less lag then the other servers. My guess is that we are to low pop for GOA to bother whit and they probebly like to se us move on so they can close the server and use parts of it to boost the other ones.

Indio

Fledgling Freddie
Ixoth said:
Post complaint about the lag in servers in the customer support service (Rightnow): http://camelot-europe.goa.com/en/aide/popfaq.php If multiple persons do this, then they're going to fix it faster.

Moaning here about the lag isn't much helping..

Reporting lag probs to GOA is, IMO, a complete waste of time. All they do is ask you to send details of your PC spec, then ask for a pingplotter trace and then sit on their arses and do nothing. Its all a farce to them.

If anyone feels so strongly about the lag prob then I would suggest they boycott the game for a week or two, i.e. cancel your next sub and take a break - ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS! The loss in revenue might just make these numbnuts do something.

I can just imagine what most peeps are thinking now (omg no ToA for two weeks!! I would rather give up drinking/sex for two weeks or maybe lose an arm etc).

Indio.

Borvo

Fledgling Freddie
Indio said:
Reporting lag probs to GOA is, IMO, a complete waste of time. All they do is ask you to send details of your PC spec, then ask for a pingplotter trace and then sit on their arses and do nothing. Its all a farce to them.

If anyone feels so strongly about the lag prob then I would suggest they boycott the game for a week or two, i.e. cancel your next sub and take a break - ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS! The loss in revenue might just make these numbnuts do something.

I can just imagine what most peeps are thinking now (omg no ToA for two weeks!! I would rather give up drinking/sex for two weeks or maybe lose an arm etc).

Indio.
they do this when 1 report to them.. but if they get 100+ reports they are forced to do something...
power in numbers...learn from the albs in their way of warfare :p

Kev

One of Freddy's beloved
/sign

Having played toa both in the US and on Excal, then comming to pry its a bit of a shitter. i am used to acctually bieng able to HIT the mobs when i try and style.

i mean whats the point of bieng fotm if you cant use it ;)

GimpStrole

Fledgling Freddie
Albs have the same problem too, but from what I've heard its not as bad as mids' <s******s>. Usually happens in DF, and in ToA :puke:

Marath

Fledgling Freddie
If you havent noticed it gets better for 2weeks after every server reboot.
After that the lag in mid toa is too much.

Goa prolly cba to boot before the next patch so... :m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom