This happens every year

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
It could be that you have no friends; or it could be that you havben't set your birthday to show in your user cp. Take your pick.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
rofl I'm your friend sheepboy!!

Haaaapy birthday! xxxx :clap: :cheers:

Got anything cool planned for the day?

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
rofl I'm your friend sheepboy!!

Haaaapy birthday! xxxx :clap: :cheers:

Got anything cool planned for the day?

Sheepboy haha :D

Not for today nope, going out for a meal tonighties and will have a party next week, bit annoying having the following weekend as halloween because there's other parties I get invited to so i have to delay my parties by a week! bad times :(

and yeah, call me Eyore :D

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Bah whats special about a birthday, it comes every year, you share it with thousand other people, you have it just because your parents just had to hump like some animal in heat and got off a lucky shot resulting in cell division that approximately 9 months later resulted in a screaming, eating, sleeping poop machine that probably wont do anything to futher mankind during its 50-100 year old lifespan, cept eat, shit, drink piss, and screw a new degenerate generation into life.

so HAPPY BIRTHDAY biatch :p

Ezteq

Queen of OT
hehe, never mind the parties, I shall help you build your house of sticks in that very gloomy place at the edge of the hundred acre wood!

:D

Gwadien

Bah whats special about a birthday, it comes every year, you share it with thousand other people, you have it just because your parents just had to hump like some animal in heat and got off a lucky shot resulting in cell division that approximately 9 months later resulted in a screaming, eating, sleeping poop machine that probably wont do anything to futher mankind during its 50-100 year old lifespan, cept eat, shit, drink piss, and screw a new degenerate generation into life.

True dat, cock squeeze ;)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
wont do anything to futher mankind during its 50-100 year old lifespan, cept eat, shit, drink piss, and screw a new degenerate generation into life.

I knew that the swedish alcohol was rather poor, but surely it hasn't come down to this :p

Gwadien

hehe, never mind the parties, I shall help you build your house of sticks in that very gloomy place at the edge of the hundred acre wood!

:D

It's the parties that seperate me from meer existance :p

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!

so HAPPY BIRTHDAY biatch :p

birthdays are great, you can have a big old party, you know you'll have a good turnout of friends, and that they'll happily buy you many drinks :)

Autumn and winter are party season for me, lots of friends and family birthdays plus the usual xmas stuff.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
HBD Gwad, hope its been a good day for ya :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom