This game sucks!!!

O

old.ignus

I'm quite tempted to take it back to the shop. The storyline bores me and the weapons are so inaccurate. Its just another first person shooter with little imagination. Can't see the multiplayer being any better than unreal.

O

old.Animus

how far have you gotten into the game? most people I have spoken too thought the single player game was amazing... plus the multiplayer is all right once you get the hang of it, although the plain vanilla deathmatch is nothing to shout about.

M

Moving Target

I have to agree with Ignus...its OK but it adds nothing new...HL is still better plus download Counter-Strike..

O

old.ignus

The only good thing I noticed about the game is the underwater explosions, the way that the subs implode and leave wreckage, feels like you're in the aybss.

O

old.Chief

redfaction rocks

listen mate
redfaction rocks..
specially over a lan
its a total laugh,

come to a lan and play it... u will realise how its ment to be played :)

(ps, www.roweb.co.uk lan this weekend, redfaction servers will be heavilly used)

M

Moving Target

Have u ever tried knives only AHL on a LAN? Now thats a laugh

K

*Kornholio*

indeed - MT speaks the truth... that's a worry.... :p

M

Moving Target

Bow down to me...the master of all knowledge ;)

O

old.plightstar

Red Faction kicks so much asssss!!!!

How can you not like it, its fast paced great weapons, great glass effects, great explosions, great big holes in walls.

Its so much fun:clap:

M

Moving Target

How can you not enjoy: the worst AI ever, the really crap weapons, the shit animations, the least fun to play game for a long time and an unoriginal storyline? :rolleyes:

S

Speccy

yup i must admit i was disappointed with it in the end. i had high hopes for this game but it seems only a couple of levels into it they stopped designing for the geo-mod stuff and just made it a standard fps with a rather tedious story.

went into god mode in the end cos i was getting bored of shooting endless hordes of the same enemies doing the same stuff.

average level design, average ai, below average story and annoying end bosses.

oh wait a sec..that sounds like every console game ive ever played! that explains it then.

O

old.ignus

OK I finished it today and found it utter wank, I think I'm gonna try and sell it to someone, but I doubt there's anyone stupid enough to sell it to, anyone wanna swap it for an N64?

O

old.Foxy

Single player sucks.

Multiplayer is Okay........

Users who are viewing this thread