This game is nothing like the old days

Azmath/Delarith

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato As mentioned above, GOA have nothing to do with the state of the game, only the poor reliability of the servers, all in game content is the direct result of Mythics bunch of idiots.
However, I dare say things would be even worse if GOA did have any say in the matter, judging by the nature of their goa-specific content.

As far as I can remember no albion classes have been nerfed, they've simply been left behind, with some core classes (namely Armsman, yes my opinion is biased) having no direct improvements virtually since release.

But I think the point of this thread was to look at the larger picture, which indeed is bleak, the game is fucked, its Mythics fault, and I don't blame anyone for leaving, I plan to myself soon as a game worthy of my time comes along to replace this.

finly somone with more then one brain cell thanx for this post m8 that is waht i was aiming at but as i said i just went about it the wrong way :worthy:

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Tilda said:
My smite cleric got nerfed ffs !

You should know by now that Alb's are not allowed to have good classes, those are things that only happen to other realms.

Larc

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:
You should know by now that Alb's are not allowed to have good classes, those are things that only happen to other realms.

Yeah infils, minstrels, sorcs, theurgists, mercs etc really suck! :clap:

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
eds_loser.jpg

Gravy.

Healer McHeal

Fledgling Freddie
ToA im not that worried about, i quite like the exsploring bit, its the new ra changes i dont like that there doing, really screwing things up, i mean, the NS ra... what a waste

Remem

Fledgling Freddie
gimme a break the guy said how he felt , wether its spelled good or bad dont make sense . He asked not for flames , just be nice and comment his point of view or shut up no need for those smartass fuckers to correct spellings or remark on ppls not using dots at right place or at all .

Where did he write anything offensive towards u ?

But i suppose become a forum geek in a fuckin comp game is an easy way to get attention :eek:

Healer McHeal

Fledgling Freddie
Remem said:
gimme a break the guy said how he felt , wether its spelled good or bad dont make sense . He asked not for flames , just be nice and comment his point of view or shut up no need for those smartass fuckers to correct spellings or remark on ppls not using dots at right place or at all .

Where did he write anything offensive towards u ?

But i suppose become a forum geek in a fuckin comp game is an easy way to get attention :eek:

would help if u quoted the post u was on about, or the guy who u was on about, maybe then people would know what you actually was on about.

HerculesPluto

Fledgling Freddie
Burning Is At Last At Hand, The Day Of Doom Is Here, All That Is Evil, All Their Lies, Your Parants, Your Teachers, Those Who Would Call Themselves Your Judges, Those Who Have Lied And Corrupted The Earth, They Shall All Be Clensed, You My Children Are The Water That Will Wash Away All That Has Gone Before, In Your Hand, You Hold My Light, The Gleam In The Eye Of Sett, This Flame Will Burn Away The Darkness, Burn You Away To Paradise!!!!!!

this was all in caps orignally bleh

Remem

Fledgling Freddie
Healer McHeal said:
would help if u quoted the post u was on about, or the guy who u was on about, maybe then people would know what you actually was on about.

Thought it was quite obvious i m refferin to creator of thread....but for ppls thats 3 years behind ! I m now tellin this

Nalistah

Fledgling Freddie
you should really learn to type with dots etc, because its really annoying to read stuff like that :m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom