This game is nothing like the old days

Azmath/Delarith

Fledgling Freddie
who agrees with me that goa have spoiled this game over teh past say year
with scing and teh other shit that is avalible its stupid i have so many friends that have quit game cos of it and they have uber chars its jsut not right we all pay to play a game that was onces good and that not goa is jsut greedy before u had to get to lv 50 do epic and go rvr then it was get lv 50 get money get crafted gear and sc it go rvr now its get to 50 get epic/ crafted/sced then go do Mls then go and try and fight lv 50 uber ml 8+ rr8+ pl when ur only high ml yes i may be but low rr u are cos with out high ml u cant tuch the other high ML ppl but to tuch the high but then u need toget to high RR also but u cant cos even tho u have high ML ur self u cant hert teh ppl who are high RR and ML so this game has been taken away from casual gamers and is being turned to these hard core games some of teh mls take so long to do msot ppl dont have teh time to do them so there for will not be able to compete with teh ppl who have nohing better to do no there is so many things against teh new comer to this game it should be put on "pagaging that unless u have 23 hours to day to play this game dont bother cos we have jsut dobled the time u need to play to be able to compete withte old ppl also if i was u buy 2 accoutns u also going to need buffbot"

i may be leaving game soon after 2 years of playing cos of a lost of this type of stuff also teh constent nerfing of alb classes when we are not overpowerd and dont need it.

plz dont flame me i jsut speaking what my opinion is so plz feel free to agree or disagree but this is not a flame post i jsut want to c if there is a lot of ppl that agree that this game could be so much better if they jsut left it alone with RA sced armour and thats it so get lv 50 go rvr simpel as that

thanx very much for ur time :worthy:

poky

Fledgling Freddie
omg

Do you have any idea what a sentence is? :eek7:

Grodol

Fledgling Freddie
Azmath/Delarith said:
BOO HOO I CANT FUCKING WRITE ANY COHERENT SENTENCES!!

pls givf translator for this?

Phixion

One of Freddy's beloved
GOA? I always thought Mythic made the decisions.

"i may be leaving game soon after 2 years of playing cos of a lost of this type of stuff also teh constent nerfing of alb classes when we are not overpowerd and dont need it."

What Alb classes have been nerfed? Albs already have Bolt range mezz, SoS, Theurgists with insane pet range...

A

Angra

I just made up a new drinking game.

Get v. v. drunk then try and read that whole paragraph in one breath, without pause. The winner gets a block of cheese.

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Read Darwin some time, his theory of evolution can be applied to practically anything.

Kalba

Can't get enough of FH
Archeon said:
Read Darwin some time, his theory of evolution can be applied to practically anything.

Any game you will ever play online, there will allways be those that use more time on it, and therefore become better players. FPS, Strategy, MMO doesnt matter, the guy being number #1 on the server you occasionally play CS has probably played lots before? Same thing in football, or in any other sport. Or in anything. :fluffle:

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
I luv the standard of some of the posts here, is it me or are they getting worse?

After 2 years, a few things you should know about DAoC, forums and MMORPGs in general:

1) They change. If they dont, they get boring and die.
2) These games are about sociability as well as game play, more sociable you are, the better chance you have getting MLs etc.
3) ITS BLOODY MYTHIC WHO DESIGN TEH GAME! GOA host it, after 2 years you should know that.
4) Your post wil change nothing, save yourself RSI next time. Go to a good gaming shop and buy a new game instead.
5) Full stops, or periods as the yanks call them, great invention and one of the easiest characters to write, its so easy all you have to do is drop your pen at the end of a sentance. See:eek7:

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
old.Whoodoo said:
I luv the standard of some of the posts here, is it me or are they getting worse?

Definatly getting worse, I miss the pre-BW shutdown Freddyshouse :(

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Archeon said:
Definatly getting worse, I miss the pre-BW shutdown Freddyshouse :(
Me too, seems FH are a lot less fussy about who gets in here :(

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Petition the FH people to make a 'special forum' that everyone can see but only certain people can post in imo. Forum 1337ness fortehwin :D

Drav

Loyal Freddie
OMG not another ToA whine.... and another to the words of "Whahahahahaa Im dont have high ML and cant keep up" when are ppl goona realise the majority of ML styles/spells are completely useless when it comes to taking part in RvR..... cept for the odd useful few.

Artifacts are whats gonna swing it.

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Azmath/Delarith said:
who agrees with me that goa have spoiled this game over teh past say year
with scing and teh other shit that is avalible its stupid i have so many friends that have quit game cos of it and they have uber chars its jsut not right we all pay to play a game that was onces good and that not goa is jsut greedy before u had to get to lv 50 do epic and go rvr then it was get lv 50 get money get crafted gear and sc it go rvr now its get to 50 get epic/ crafted/sced then go do Mls then go and try and fight lv 50 uber ml 8+ rr8+ pl when ur only high ml yes i may be but low rr u are cos with out high ml u cant tuch the other high ML ppl but to tuch the high but then u need toget to high RR also but u cant cos even tho u have high ML ur self u cant hert teh ppl who are high RR and ML so this game has been taken away from casual gamers and is being turned to these hard core games some of teh mls take so long to do msot ppl dont have teh time to do them so there for will not be able to compete with teh ppl who have nohing better to do no there is so many things against teh new comer to this game it should be put on "pagaging that unless u have 23 hours to day to play this game dont bother cos we have jsut dobled the time u need to play to be able to compete withte old ppl also if i was u buy 2 accoutns u also going to need buffbot"

i may be leaving game soon after 2 years of playing cos of a lost of this type of stuff also teh constent nerfing of alb classes when we are not overpowerd and dont need it.

plz dont flame me i jsut speaking what my opinion is so plz feel free to agree or disagree but this is not a flame post i jsut want to c if there is a lot of ppl that agree that this game could be so much better if they jsut left it alone with RA sced armour and thats it so get lv 50 go rvr simpel as that

Casts Dictonary spell onto delarith

Azmath/Delarith

Fledgling Freddie
on my spelling bite me iam dislexic u whould not go to somone in the street and take teh piss out of them cos they got only one arm whould you.

and about goa/mithic bullsit tbh they both are crap

anyway thanx for teh post replay flames make me feel all warm inside :p

probs somday i will type it again and make it so that i can understand it my self was very very very tired when i typed it. so tbh i started babaling :p lol

nm i still going to play till
1. sell my account
2. give account away
3. have even less time on net as before
4. die :eek2:

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Azmath/Delarith said:
on my spelling bite me iam dislexic u whould not go to somone in the street and take teh piss out of them cos they got only one arm whould you.

and about goa/mithic bullsit tbh they both are crap

anyway thanx for teh post replay flames make me feel all warm inside :p

probs somday i will type it again and make it so that i can understand it my self was very very very tired when i typed it. so tbh i started babaling :p lol

nm i still going to play till
1. sell my account
2. give account away
3. have even less time on net as before
4. die :eek2:
Even a Dyslexic can spell that. Btw, Dyslexia is not the inability to spell, you really should look up an infliction before claiming to have it.

Your original post was pretty much perfect with the exception of "teh" which is just a twat l337 5p34k way of typing "the", so you just made yourself look like you are just playing thick....it worked, nice one :touch:

Marc

FH is my second home
old.Whoodoo said:
Even a Dyslexic can spell that. Btw, Dyslexia is not the inability to spell, you really should look up an infliction before claiming to have it.

Dyslexia DOES cause the inablility to spell properly.

NetNifty

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
Dyslexia DOES cause the inablility to spell properly.

Not does, CAN. I am dyslexic (well, i have Handwriting Dysgraphia which is related to dyslexia) and can spell normally most of the time - and if you know you can't spell well you can always go back and read the post again before you post it. No two people with dyslexia are exactly alike. No one will have every single symptom, and the symptoms they do have can range from mild to severe. Web site about it here: http://www.dys-add.com/symptoms.html, I found it pretty interesting as it explains why I can't use an analogue clock ;)

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
As mentioned above, GOA have nothing to do with the state of the game, only the poor reliability of the servers, all in game content is the direct result of Mythics bunch of idiots.
However, I dare say things would be even worse if GOA did have any say in the matter, judging by the nature of their goa-specific content.

As far as I can remember no albion classes have been nerfed, they've simply been left behind, with some core classes (namely Armsman, yes my opinion is biased) having no direct improvements virtually since release.

But I think the point of this thread was to look at the larger picture, which indeed is bleak, the game is fucked, its Mythics fault, and I don't blame anyone for leaving, I plan to myself soon as a game worthy of my time comes along to replace this.

Marc

FH is my second home
NetNifty said:
Not does, CAN. I am dyslexic (well, i have Handwriting Dysgraphia which is related to dyslexia) and can spell normally most of the time - and if you know you can't spell well you can always go back and read the post again before you post it. No two people with dyslexia are exactly alike. No one will have every single symptom, and the symptoms they do have can range from mild to severe. Web site about it here: http://www.dys-add.com/symptoms.html, I found it pretty interesting as it explains why I can't use an analogue clock ;)

One of my close friends is dyslexic and he cant spell whatsoeva

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom