This dudes goosed

Garaen

One of Freddy's beloved
He definetly has his cock out, you must be fucking blind to not see it.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
look, if you can show me something on there that looks like a human penis then i will accept that he has it out.

as it is, nothing in the picture looks like a human penis.

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH

lol mate... look harder
can see it clearer on the green alien one maybe, he's even coloured it in:p

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
then if your saying that 'thing' is a cock, then he must of chopped it off a dog and sewed it on him self.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
ok lets just say that it is photoshopped and that the girl that took the pic of some random bloke on a train cos she didnt like the cut of his jib and went home doctored the pic then took it to the police, took it to the rail authorities and generaly complained to everyone.

1) why bother??
2) pretty sure the police could get the pic/cameraphone examined to see if any doctoring progs were used on pic.

tbh its a grim fact but soe people doget off on exposing themselves to innocent people who dont want to see their wottnotts and i find it easier to believe that the bloke deided to bop the bishop, got snapped and she went to police who did nothing so she decided to take her own net based measures to alert folks.

however it could just be someone had this pic (or saw someone having a scratch and thought cool *snap*) and decided to dr it to get some laughs on the net.

whatever happened there is a willy in that pic and unless your mr magoo its plainly visable weather it was real or edited its there, and if it is real just think how u'd feel if it was ur wife/gf/mother/sister or grandma sat opposite that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom