THIS close to killing roomie.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
After every drink "AAAAH!", from the next room.
Can't have loads on 'cause "i get 100 ping in CS:S!!!"
Doesn't clean(should take pictures).
Doesn't take out trash.
Uses every plate, cup and cutlery in his posession and waits for the washing fairy to do the dishes.
Sings disco songs(not DISCO!!!!, but bloody club tunes)
Listens to your basic club tunes all day, same song, twenty times...loud.
Burbs, farts, "aaah", walks around half naked etc etc. I could go on.

Can't wait to get out of here...

Fucking new-age-mommy dependant motherfuckers.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Easy solution to the dishes thing, take what you need to use, pots pans, cutlery, dishes etc. Keep them in your room, clean what you use.

Watch him eat off of dirty plates :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Easy solution to the dishes thing, take what you need to use, pots pans, cutlery, dishes etc. Keep them in your room, clean what you use.

Watch him eat off of dirty plates :)

Oh yes, it would work nicely if the kitchen didn't get "infestations" of smell and fruit flies.

I have my plate, cup, cutlery on my own table as i only eat ovenfood(foil wrap direct eats) or canned food straight from the can. Or take out.

Also i take out the trash when the trash gets full, this guy replaces with new bag and starts filling it up after he's filled the last bag so full it can't be closed :D

And yes, the 100 ping thing did me in :(

Almost year and half of doing this so, well, karma meter better be appropriate.

Luckily moving in with my bro and ex roomie, we're getting a house for rent at a "way too posh for you" area, which should be fun :lol:

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
how about telling him? with a serious chat etc.

and agree on times where he can play and you can download. (i play dota and i tell my roomies that im playing so it dont lag) or just download at night.

or endure since you're moving :p

megadave

I am a FH squatter
if i want to download something i just cap my downloading speed about half of the maximum so that others can still play/browse the web/download themselves and it works fine.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Talking have been had.

*ticks brain*

Talks have been had, to no avail.

"I think i'll clean this week."
*three weeks later*
"Oh i should clean up this week."

Etc.

I couldn't be more clearer to him if i stuck his nose in the dishes and smacked his nose with a rolled up newspaper. EQ, if you're reading, stop getting turned on. CorNokZ too.

It's just a pathological "mommy-syndrome", can't blame the poor sod, -22 and lived alone for three months before.

Well, when i get out, i think he'll learn as i've cleaned the place "in secret" now and then.

Not to mention, lightbulbs, trashbags, TP, etc.

No complaints on the guy though, great as is, fun times and so on, just the living part is a bit like...well...let's say i get what women complain about :D

Also this thread needed the "rant" tag, as that's what it is.

I'm back to "status quo" though, status quo being "i don't give a f*ck" just get bursts of "gods above help me..." moments.

Oh yeah, forgot to mention that this guy is as metro as they come, as my bro would say "almost gay". Which kind of makes it even stranger. Hell, here's a guy who can't go out without a shower and packing two tons of chemicals in his body, yet comes home and acts like above :D

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
if i want to download something i just cap my downloading speed about half of the maximum so that others can still play/browse the web/download themselves and it works fine.

This.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well the capping would be fine, but it's not enough to shut the whining.

He wants 5 ping and all the internets for his gaming speed.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
There is a really easy solution then, you only stop using the net and let him have his nice ping after he cleans and does washing, and other chores. If he whines otherwise, you whine right back.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
I cannot live with people for the very same reason, they just drive me nuts, I swear B2 is the only person I've ever lived with who hasn't actually made me want to commit homicide with a spatula (Toht...stop getting turned on...).

Last night (or this morning to be exact)for example (I'm in student accommodation for the week) this drunken asshat comes in at 2:00 shouting and going, and I think ah he'll simmer down in a while...no 3am I go and say could you please just keep it down a tad because I'm right next to the kitchen and it echos like shouting up madonnas growler and its late and I was sleeping thank you very much...

what answer do I get? Nothing, aside from "But you don't understand I was attacked coming home from the pub!" I don't care, I asked him to stfu not explain why he was making the noise and tbh he was sat there. not a mark on his clothing or face drinking a beer...hardly jodie foster in The Accused tbh

4:30 I eventually get back to sleep and wake up at 6:45

I hate living near people, I hate it. People should not be allowed to live within hearing distance of eachother and when I grow up if I get rich I'm buying the most isolated house I can find...with Inet connection.

You have my sympathies, theres nothing you can do when people are inconsiderate you ask nicely..nothing, you beg or try bribery...nothing, you shout...nothing...you clean the toilet with their toothbrush... nothing but you do get a nice feeling of satisfaction the next time you hear them brushing.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Ch3tan, i wish. It's just something one has to live with, well, for a while longer so i don't think i'll bother with it.

Going on a weekend trip up north to have a nice mid-summer festivities break, going to lock my room all tidied up and leave the bugger rot in his filth.

In any case, it's good "patience training" and also automates your own "filth cleaning" senses. Mostly good patience training though.

Also want to move 'cause the future roomie we're getting with my bro is a hottie who likes to skip around the place in her undies :D

adoNix

Can't get enough of FH
You could get inspiration from the creepy forum games you've ran before Toht! :)

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Ch3tan, i wish. It's just something one has to live with, well, for a while longer so i don't think i'll bother with it.

Going on a weekend trip up north to have a nice mid-summer festivities break, going to lock my room all tidied up and leave the bugger rot in his filth.

In any case, it's good "patience training" and also automates your own "filth cleaning" senses. Mostly good patience training though.

Also want to move 'cause the future roomie we're getting with my bro is a hottie who likes to skip around the place in her undies :D

Sounds like you just cannot be bothered, if I were you I'd make his life hell for your last few months by fucking up his CS:S connection.

Wait till he is out, and fuck with his config.cfg, change all the rate settings.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Sounds like you just cannot be bothered, if I were you I'd make his life hell for your last few months by fucking up his CS:S connection.

Wait till he is out, and fuck with his config.cfg, change all the rate settings.

You're right, i can't be bothered any more. That's a reason(partly) for the move.

Revenge isn't something i'm comfortable with, it takes quite a bit to make me go down that road.

I could be a right evil bastard, but it would harm me more then him.

If that makes any sense.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
So take subtle revenge like I suggest, mess with his PC settings, ruin his net connection, mess with his cs settings -make changes that are not apparent and do not appear like someone has changed them. Then simply smile as he gets frustrated while gaming, and you are not even online :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
So take subtle revenge like I suggest, mess with his PC settings, ruin his net connection, mess with his cs settings -make changes that are not apparent and do not appear like someone has changed them. Then simply smile as he gets frustrated while gaming, and you are not even online :)

Ah but that's the problem, i'll know.

I'm all for practical pranks and such, but to go out with intent to cause harm, not my thing.

Atleast not if completely deserved.

If it is deserved, like in cases where someone causes me harm with full known intent, i'll get my ninja gear :D

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Ah but that's the problem, i'll know.

I'm all for practical pranks and such, but to go out with intent to cause harm, not my thing.

Atleast not if completely deserved.

If it is deserved, like in cases where someone causes me harm with full known intent, i'll get my ninja gear :D

Just give him 50 units of Novorapid after he's had a lot to drink and has passed out...

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Slip him 3 Aleve and you'll be living on your own within 24 hours

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Just give him 50 units of Novorapid after he's had a lot to drink and has passed out...

Ooh i think even Blart the Malcop would pick up on signs on someone dying of insulin shock when there's a diabetic living with him :D

The killing part in the title is a figure of speech, for all you FBI peeps listening in.

pikeh

Resident Freddy
Was he a friend before moving in together or just a randomer?

Sounds like a wanker tbh.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Ooh i think even Blart the Malcop would pick up on signs on someone dying of insulin shock when there's a diabetic living with him :D

The killing part in the title is a figure of speech, for all you FBI peeps listening in.

The trick for FBI spying on you is to relate your quotes to movies, so they have to spend their time interpreting them by watching movies all day long and will fail eventually!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Was he a friend before moving in together or just a randomer?

Sounds like a wanker tbh.

Randomer really. Friendly fella, nice enough as said, not at all a wanker, just a "new age homegrown" grownup child at home.

The trick for FBI spying on you is to relate your quotes to movies, so they have to spend their time interpreting them by watching movies all day long and will fail eventually!

I hate FBI folk, too narrow-minded. I'll tell you what I do like though: a cop, a dyed-in-the-wool cop. Cold blooded, clean, methodical and thorough. Now a real cop, when he read my posts, would've immediately asked about the little red button on the bottom of the page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom