This case is pure sex!

Kryten

Old Cow.
Holy toasted cat shit on a stick, that's a fine looking peice of caseage.

Thought my case was large being just shy of 80cm tall but bloody hell :D
It's that sort of hardware that makes me wonder if PC's are closer to the all-in-one centre we've known is imminent in replacing consoles, hifis, video recorders etc, but I would have imagined it would fall to a far smaller HTPC such as a Shuttle.

But, that would sit nicely by a nice large decent LCD telly. Hotswap drives means plenty of storage for games, videos, recorded stuff, more music than you can shake a stick at. Plenty of room for multi GPU installations so gaming would make a PS3 look like a Tomy My First Gaming Console and more besides.

Still wondering why it needs to be that big, but after all it is Lian Li.
£300 though.... ouch :|

Mind you, just looked at it again, noticed how they've fitted a pair of Geforce's in a non SLI board ;) Must be just for reference :)

Kryten

Old Cow.
Well if you think about it, it's not all that bad.

Decent quality case, just as it stands without all the Lian Li extras, £100 straight away.
Add the amount of dampening material, that's another 50 odd quid.
Add the pair of sata backplanes - £80-100 quid the pair
Add the extra fans, fan controller, £30

Already made up the price of the unit in retail parts, generally if people can afford it and they want the best, they'll not be far wrong with that bit of kit. Rather useful if you're watercooling it too :)

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
That looks awesome!!!!!

Theres enough room in there to swing a cat!!!!

Kryten

Old Cow.
Tried that in mine but cat hairs & the fan on my 8800 didn't get on.

Yaka

Part of the furniture
hmmm id buy it. already got a antec p900 tho:/ but side ways for dvd drive is iffy. i tend to move my cases about every couple of months after dusting em would be much better if the tray was front faacing, hot swap able hdds is great option as well

Bob007

Prince Among Men
Something must be wrong with me. Years ago before i meet the missus, I'd have said something like. "Ohhhh thats a very nice case, got to get me one of them" now am sitting her thinking "£300 box". Help me.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
instruct your missus to get you another beer from the kitchen.

Yaka

Part of the furniture
wives do that to you, since my pc diead all i got in large antec p900 case is a dinky intel atom itx mobo:/ i first got it for my leeching and streaming duties but its preety much gonna be my main rig till im allowed to splash out on a new pc:/

Sar

Part of the furniture
Watch out for monkeys* swinging crude implements at it if you take it outdoors.

*(or Chavs)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom