Thir program is blocked due to compatibility issues...

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
So i went and bought me a new webcam today, asked if it worked on windows 7, and he said it would.

and it does:ish.

what he didnt bother to check is if the programs that went WITH the webcam worked aswell, which they are not. or rather, they probably do, just that microsoft havent WHQL both 32 bit and 64 bit. and thus block it totally...

i know you can disable that fucking program compatibility assistant to get around stuff like that, and i have done so in 2 places. problem is that the fucking popup STILL show up whenever i try to install the software that came with the webcam...

Microsoft is seriously pissing me off here. *I* know that the software is harmless, i don't need THEM to tell me what i can and can't install... :/

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
ok new issue... Error 1921.service LVCOMSer (LVCOMSer) could not be stopped. please verify that you have sufficient privileges to stop system services.

i get this when i try to install a updated driver to my webcam now.

and after some googeling i found that its supposed to be the Terminal services, just that i dont have that one on my list...

so why does it need to stop something that never started?

starting to hate logitech now :/

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Take it back and insist on a refund. Get something certified as Windows 7 compliant.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
yeah i've done that.

he's ordering a bunch of webcams that will work 100% on win7 now. and i get a decent one for free because he was wrong :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom