Thinking of Trying Mid.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Exactly the same thing that happened with the Armsman class happened with the sorc, when i rolled my sorc back in the days /who sorc 50 would usually show 1 or 2 people online. When i hit 50 i was told by a friend to make an appliocation to SoTL because at the time they had no active sorcerers at all so i did and i was accepted.
Then ToA/NF came and sorcs became incredibly fotm with the new cool RR5 ability and the ML9 pet ofcourse so people started rerolling and suddenly you'd see up to 70+ level 50 sorcs online. :)

Pre heavytank patch you could hardly see an armsman anywhere and after that they started popping everywhere as 'the new fotm solochar'. :)
Any person sticking with a gimped char for so long deserves much credit and cant really be blamed for continuing playing the char when they finally get some love. :p

I know the feeling, I rolled a sorc because it was the first class I ever played( a mates level 10 sorc killing boulderlings <3). Then when NF came I rolled an armsman and most nights I was the only one on!

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
made eystandr (spearo valkyrie) when peeps rolled warlocks left and right.
most early months notice i was alone running rvr or doing some quests etc, later notice vav allos running around as s/s valk and we even groupped few time.

ml10 and templated spear valk needed use all stuff to win against assasins, som/winged, champ stuff, ip, nowdays alott easier whit hot.
valk still isnt easy char to play, alott tools to use, and tools you need have to be competitive.

eysts spec is 45 spear, 48 ow, 22 mend, 31 parry, maybe some skills 1-2 point higher but dont remember.
you gona need dex/quick shear! spear valk need high parry! 22 mend is min for self hot.

charge is nice/nearly must, so many fotm sorcs running around whit cabby friends......

when exp valk up sticked mostly aug shammy, aug shammy offer, simply, what you need, aug healer not.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Is there any point speccing 50 sword 42 shield and 35 mend?
Or is 22 mend enough and more parry/ow is better?

Aberrathien

Fledgling Freddie
Is there any point speccing 50 sword 42 shield and 35 mend?
Or is 22 mend enough and more parry/ow is better?

Depends on what u want with higher mend ull get an Insta ress spell that givfs the ress´ee 50% helth/pwr/end bk instantlym a nifty tool both pve and rvrwise, think of the commotion when u ress the zerker that charged in the alb grp and got wiped fast by sorcs in the middle o them to again cause them trouble, :) U also get a better pba heal, a tool that has saved mine and my grpm8s asses lots of times. :)

Beltorak

Fledgling Freddie
Parry has a hard cap at 50% unlike block which has none (untill 1.88 when its 75%)

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Quite funneh how you react tbh. Sure arms in the past havent bin fotm and sure you deserve credit for stickin with it. Doesnt mean they are not fotm atm!

Why should i stickup for my classes in the first place. As for a hib realm we get no lub anyway and at the first QQ of albs we get nerfed :p
But to continue this discussion mr fotm armsmen, what char in my sign is exactly fotm anyway?
You really need to take a chillpill and a epeen enlarger togo with it, you lack some :|
As for stalking, you are way to much fun to fool around with on these boards.

lol

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Depends on what u want with higher mend ull get an Insta ress spell that givfs the ress´ee 50% helth/pwr/end bk instantlym a nifty tool both pve and rvrwise, think of the commotion when u ress the zerker that charged in the alb grp and got wiped fast by sorcs in the middle o them to again cause them trouble, :) U also get a better pba heal, a tool that has saved mine and my grpm8s asses lots of times. :)

Thanks for reply, however I will probably mostly be running solo, so I guess 22 mend and higher parry/ow are better. How good is the lvl 22 HoT though?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom