Thinking of returning

Mactavish

Loyal Freddie
Hi all, thinking of dusting down my old armsman but how to I get to pry server to transfer him over?
Thx in advance

Mactavish

Loyal Freddie
Thanks but I may be in trouble as I cant get to my original email account that Mactavish is on as ntlworld closed my account.

Pringler

Fledgling Freddie
shouldnt be a problem pal, with goa you needed to provide either a photo ID, photos of the cd keys or as much information as you can about your account to get the email changed but this may be diffrent with mythic.

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
shouldnt be a problem pal, with goa you needed to provide either a photo ID, photos of the cd keys or as much information as you can about your account to get the email changed but this may be diffrent with mythic.

Mythic are a lot better, i lost my details a while back for my US account, and had long since lost access to the email addy i used, so I phoned them. I had my account name and the email address i used, all i had to do was name a few toons on the account and they allowed me to change my email addy on the phone, they then emailed me a new password.

Simples :)

Mactavish

Loyal Freddie
Not getting anywhere, EA have no record of my old email adress. Bloody yanks:)

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
you will soon be online with old friends and foes alike.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom