Thinking of buying...

V

Vipa-

i am also debating whether or not i have enuff time to play the game properly. How long would you say you all play this a day!?!?

T

Turamber

Six hours a day I would say. Maybe more at the weekends.

As Nala (<sighs>) would say: it doesn't take skill to level, it just takes time. She's old and retired though, so don't pay too much attention ... it's still a fun game ;)

F

Flimgoblin

2-4 hrs a day depending :)

There's a lot more room for the casual gamer on DAoC than Everquest... but you still need a solid bit of time playing if you wanna get anywhere fast :)

Getting a group takes a bit of time, then the xp starts rolling in... if you're playing for only an hour or so you're far better off soloing than trying to organise a group unless you're very lucky :)

This is something to bear in mind when choosing your character... go for a good solo class if you're really time-limited. If you've got most of your evenings free then you'll be fine with a group character.

P

- Pathfinder -

At lower levels it doesn't matter much - as you get higher though you'll want to put in more time; groups generally want to stick at it, and people who are known to log off after an hour aren't as welcome then :)

V

Vipa-

hmmm a few hours a day sounds reasonable, definatly dont think i would be able to spend 6 hours or more on one game in a day, too much :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom