Thinking about coming back

Tafaya Anathas

Fledgling Freddie
As WoW's dishonor system is suxx in my opinion, I've started to think about coming back to daoc at least until Blizzard deciding to turn them system into a true honor system. So my question is that is there are any chance to have a good playing experience with an ML10 toaed solo unbuffed mincer? I'm cba to go to MLs and hunt artis with my caba or scout or reaver so this is my only RvR capable char.

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Charm stallions dont need buffs and abuse fz I guess ;d and oped stun.

Poag

m00?
Tafaya Anathas said:
As WoW's dishonor system is suxx in my opinion, I've started to think about coming back to daoc at least until Blizzard deciding to turn them system into a true honor system. So my question is that is there are any chance to have a good playing experience with an ML10 toaed solo unbuffed mincer? I'm cba to go to MLs and hunt artis with my caba or scout or reaver so this is my only RvR capable char.

I've also come back from wow, mainly becuase the rest of my guild are still leveling up, somewhat due to laggy pvp..but mainly i'm waiting for the battlegrounds to come along so i can actually fight against people of a similar level..and not get swarmed by level 40s.

Playing my scout and...well...its fun again :) teamspeak makes it so much more fun :)

Gamah

Banned
mikke said:
If you are a noob that is ;)

or if you meet a buffed oponent, you seem to act like your minstrel is rr10 and everyone is is a noob, which I assure you is NOT the case :<

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Gamah said:
or if you meet a buffed oponent, you seem to act like your minstrel is rr10 and everyone is is a noob, which I assure you is NOT the case :<

He's the noob tbh :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom