Think you have seen good game graphics?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Car models have always looked great. They must be relatively simple to do.

Look at the tarmac and track. Not blown away by them.

When they can do a moving woodland scene with humans in it that I can't tell the difference with then I'll be impressed ;)

dysfunction

FH is my second home
That does look pretty good. Yes cars must be easy due to the smooth lines of them.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Yeah cars aren't that hard; Codemasters and Simbin have been doing pretty cars for years. I'm not one who has actually done it before but I imagine that once you get the properties of the materials right (basically painted metal, rubber and glass) it's just a matter of making a good model (Lightwave, Maya, 3DSMax, whatever) and then putting it in a suitably sexy environment.

Those pics do look tasty though. :)

I like the idea of that game. It looks to be community driven and funded (and a bit of in-house funding too) and it's from the team that were once the core of Simbin so they do do fantastic looking cars.

Last edited:

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Nice pics, but the cockpit shots aren't all that realistic. The controls on the wheel look like no one's spent much time on them. Tarmac and some backgrounds lack texture (probably why the water was blurred)...but the cars themselves and most of the background look like digital photos. Pretty cool.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
The game isn't out until mid 2013 at the earliest so it's a relatively early beta.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
REflecting comments above; great cars, bit clean, nothing new though and surrounding ain't that great.

Kryten

Old Cow.
Looks good until you see cockpit shots, both tintops and open. Then they just look like any other game on the market. F1 2011 is already at that level.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
I'm still waiting for a game that does long hair and especially clothes that isn't spandex behave realistically. :)

That's when i'm gonna start being impressed...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom