Think you are hard?

Sollers

Fledgling Freddie
Cozak said:
I dont see where you are going with this Sollers, some people find it disturbing some people (99% of the people who post on this thread) see fighting as entertainment, coming on here and posting how its wrong, flame baiting, is just plain retarded and makes you look like a twat.

So let me get this straight. You can say how much you like this but I can't say how I disagree? And why would my opinion be flamebaiting? and why would my opinion be retarded?

Marc

FH is my second home
Sollers said:
So the fact that it happens in every day life means it's not disturbing? And do you actually stand next to the bar fights with a big smile on your face and cheer for them to injure eachother?

9 times out of 10 someone deserves a kicking so yeah, i will cheer it on and hopes he gets what he deserves.

Twinky

Fledgling Freddie
why is this ok, cause ppl that have no controll over the way they react and behave to themselves and other ppl, tend to launch out at eacother on pubs etc ? And btw its a differance to watch someone in a bar fight, and watching them fight, while enjoy'n it!

so gotta agree with sollers on this!

Sollers

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
9 times out of 10 someone deserves a kicking so yeah, i will cheer it on and hopes he gets what he deserves.

Oh, but did the man in the movie deserve a good beating? Or the poor homeless chaps in Bumfights?

That's where the difference is. Tell me, how did you like the moslim extremist beheading-vids?

Marc

FH is my second home
Sollers said:
Oh, but did the man in the movie deserve a good beating? Or the poor homeless chaps in Bumfights?

That's where the difference is. Tell me, how did you like the moslim extremist beheading-vids?

Erm, u were talking about what happens in the pub. But ok, lets move the goalposts shall we. The video I posted, it was between two men fighting for money. If they want to do that fine, i will watch it. To compare muslim beheading videos to two people fighting is showing that you are scraping the barrel to justify your argument.

1. Someone dies.
2. Someone is kidknapped and killed for religious reasons

Give it up sollers, some people like to watch people fighting some dont. To suggest they are sad for doing so is showing your ignorance. I mean after all, what is one of the biggest money spinners in the world. Boxing. Millions worldwide will tune in it to it. Just cos you're a carebear doesnt mean the rest of the world are retarded for being different to u

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
ye sollers, you are not allowed to talk about religion now the government has made it illegal.

so stop trying to pull up shit from under the sink that isnt relevant to anything.

Twinky

Fledgling Freddie
SFXman said:
An intelligent person might resort to violence out of a sudden burst of rage so I don't see violence as a sign of a simple mind. Sometimes it just happens, and that's what I meant.

Although this flick seems to be about the need to fight for shits and giggles.

Just don't like generalisation.

dont think its based on IQ, more EQ imo

Sollers

Fledgling Freddie
No, it was you who brought up the comparison of the barfight: You like a good barfight if one of the guys deserves a good beating. I merely pointed out that you cannot possibly compare these 2 things because you cannot possibly know if the people on the videos are in it for the fun, money or simply forced to.

Comparing these fights to boxing also is completely useless, because boxing a sport and thus bound by rules.

These videos are being sold in their millions all around the world, and contain people being forced to fight (Bumfight producers for instance have been trialed). When there is such a large amount of people willing to buy these videos, new sick minded people won't hesitate to make a movie themselves which will no doubt be even more violent than the previous ones.

So when I bring up the muslim videos, you can either chose between a) people that are being forced to fight and end up severly injured, or even worse dead or b) people that are kidnapped and being killed on international tv because of religious reasons.

You tell me what's worse?

p.s: hounestly, if such a home made violence movie starts with 'These fights are voluntarily only', do you believe that? That seems a bit naive don't you think?

tris-

give solid proof then that the bums who fight each other in bum fights was forced. and tell me how they forced them - guns, knifes, other violence against them?

do you even know any of this for a fact?

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Sollers said:
No, it was you who brought up the comparison of the barfight: You like a good barfight if one of the guys deserves a good beating. I merely pointed out that you cannot possibly compare these 2 things because you cannot possibly know if the people on the videos are in it for the fun, money or simply forced to.

Comparing these fights to boxing also is completely useless, because boxing a sport and thus bound by rules.

These videos are being sold in their millions all around the world, and contain people being forced to fight (Bumfight producers for instance have been trialed). When there is such a large amount of people willing to buy these videos, new sick minded people won't hesitate to make a movie themselves which will no doubt be even more violent than the previous ones.

So when I bring up the muslim videos, you can either chose between a) people that are being forced to fight and end up severly injured, or even worse dead or b) people that are kidnapped and being killed on international tv because of religious reasons.

You tell me what's worse?

p.s: hounestly, if such a home made violence movie starts with 'These fights are voluntarily only', do you believe that? That seems a bit naive don't you think?

Get a fucking clue, no one here is talking about bum fights, we are discussingp professional fighting, YOU brought up bum fights for some reason. Comparing these fights to boxing is useless because boxing is bound by rules and is a sport? K1 has rules and is a sport, as is UFC.

edit: going out now, so talk all the crap you want :) I dont care

Lethul

FH is my second home
i just have two things to say!

i agree with sollers

and what is EQ ? :D

Sollers

Fledgling Freddie
Cozak said:
Get a fucking clue, no one here is talking about bum fights, we are discussingp professional fighting, YOU brought up bum fights for some reason. Comparing these fights to boxing is useless because boxing is bound by rules and is a sport? K1 has rules and is a sport, as is UFC.

edit: going out now, so talk all the crap you want :) I dont care

if you're not even reading properly, then why reply at all?

tris- said:
i got a video, i think its on one of the bum fights dvds.
its about 20 minutes long of hardcore backyard wrestling. they strangle each other with barbwire and scrape the fuck out of each others faces with a cheese grater.

ohh, how it makes me laugh.

Oh look, someone brought up bumfights and shares with us how entertaining he finds it. Then we are on about homemade violence vids and barfights.

How much of a professional sport is all this to you?

I can't be arsed going into this any further though as it clearly shows that you have absolutely no idea of what I am on about.

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Twinky said:
dont think its based on IQ, more EQ imo

more like willpower and discipline, and sometimes 'aggressiveness' is a flaw in a certain part of the brain...

tris-

Sollers said:
Oh look, someone brought up bumfights and shares with us how entertaining he finds it. Then we are on about homemade violence vids and barfights.

How much of a professional sport is all this to you?

I can't be arsed going into this any further though as it clearly shows that you have absolutely no idea of what I am on about.

i take it you HAVE NEVER seen any bumfights episode then? yes i agree some of the kidnappings and false imprisonment are bad. what im refering to is the people who fight and both agree to it.
like backyard wrestling, like these videos you see here. that is what im calling entertaining. if they didnt both agree to fight then why the fucking hell would they shake hands at the end? what is it to you if 2 people want to fight?!

i know what you are talking about, i just think your view on it is shit! is that so bad that i dont like your oppinion?!

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Proper boxing is much harder on your brain, the reason they wear gloves is to reduce facial injuries, stop the boxers breaking their hands with the first punch and make it look less gory for the public, but the blows inflicted by the gloves rattle the brain badly, they should go back to bare knuckle fighting.

Watchh

One of Freddy's beloved
tris- said:
i take it you HAVE NEVER seen any bumfights episode then? yes i agree some of the kidnappings and false imprisonment are bad. what im refering to is the people who fight and both agree to it.
like backyard wrestling, like these videos you see here. that is what im calling entertaining. if they didnt both agree to fight then why the fucking hell would they shake hands at the end? what is it to you if 2 people want to fight?!

i know what you are talking about, i just think your view on it is shit! is that so bad that i dont like your oppinion?!

If they force/persuade them somehow to beat the crap out of eachother , i'm sure they can force/persuade them to shake hands

tris-

i would highly advise you actually watch the videos im talking about.
if you have then you should imply in your posts that you know what your talking about.

i would love it if you could provide proof that anyone is forced/persuaded to do anything in any of the videos im talking about.

Watchh

One of Freddy's beloved
I did watch them, and where's the proove that they are doing it out of their free will .. that handshake ? ( first vid the blackguy slapped his hand away when he wanted to shake it.) it's like rooster fights tbh, no tactics or technique(sp?) shown, just sensation for the crowd by getting the blood flowing ..

edit: I do like to watch the professional (kick)boxers at work.

Marc

FH is my second home
Watchh said:
I did watch them, and where's the proove that they are doing it out of their free will .. that handshake ? ( first vid the blackguy slapped his hand away when he wanted to shake it.) it's like rooster fights tbh, no tactics or technique(sp?) shown, just sensation for the crowd by getting the blood flowing ..

edit: I do like to watch the professional (kick)boxers at work.

lol. He didnt slap his hand away. Thats how they "shake hands" if you will. They embraced at the end. It was a pre arranged fight for money.

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Job said:
Proper boxing is much harder on your brain, the reason they wear gloves is to reduce facial injuries, stop the boxers breaking their hands with the first punch and make it look less gory for the public, but the blows inflicted by the gloves rattle the brain badly, they should go back to bare knuckle fighting.

only partially true to be honest. the gloves have 2 main purposes, easier on your hands (one problem with bare knuckle boxing is that your only ment to fight at about 75-80% full power otherwise your alot more likely to break your knuckles etc and that isnt easy to do in a fight you will usually end up going for it so), softens the blow on the head but rattles the brain, this increases the risk of brain damage in the future, the bigger the gloves the softer the blow but the harder it is on your brain.

Tasslehoff

Fledgling Freddie
Darksword said:
only partially true to be honest. the gloves have 2 main purposes, easier on your hands (one problem with bare knuckle boxing is that your only ment to fight at about 75-80% full power otherwise your alot more likely to break your knuckles etc and that isnt easy to do in a fight you will usually end up going for it so), softens the blow on the head but rattles the brain, this increases the risk of brain damage in the future, the bigger the gloves the softer the blow but the harder it is on your brain.
Isen't that the same as he said? :p

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Tasslehoff said:
Isen't that the same as he said? :p

lol yeh, i read the post wrong and was going to make a different comment, then i had to go afk and when i came back i typed the wrong thing, cant remember what i was going to say but ill remember soon :D

Tasslehoff

Fledgling Freddie
Darksword said:
lol yeh, i read the post wrong and was going to make a different comment, then i had to go afk and when i came back i typed the wrong thing, cant remember what i was going to say but ill remember soon :D
Lol :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom