Think you are hard?

Marc

FH is my second home
Cheers Ruune, tried to DL that from another source but wouldnt work.

edit, link isnt to Kimbo, its some skinheed

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Videos of retards fighting how amusing... as you may guess I'm one of those people that think violence is a sign of a simple mind. :p

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
I kinda agree, although people who put up swastika flags definitely deserve to get beat up. Simple minds are immune to arguments.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
i got a video, i think its on one of the bum fights dvds.
its about 20 minutes long of hardcore backyard wrestling. they strangle each other with barbwire and scrape the fuck out of each others faces with a cheese grater.

ohh, how it makes me laugh.

Hansmoleman

Fledgling Freddie
bumfights dvd's pwn lots of violence and wierd homeless people, perfect combination.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
aw its so sad to see what Mr T has been reduced to, surely he can get a government pention now its been proved they were framed?

tbh his opponant.... I Piddy Da Foo!

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
that guys eye was pretty fucked up... I beleive in being able to stand your ground when in a fight situation, but I dont think its necessary to start a fight just to show whos harder. Being built is usually a good enough deterrant to stop chavs starting on you on a night out :p

Brite

Banned
nazi flag in background probabaly some kind of sicko training camp for people fucked in the head

disturbing to see

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
hmm. Waaaay to many hay makers. Bad grappling. No elbows. not enough kicks.

They all got heart though :)

PS: Le Banner got one of the meanest rights ever.

Marc

FH is my second home
Cozak said:
Bob Sapp > Kimbo :p Would be a nice fight tho and Jerome Le Banner would probably nail him (even tho he is french ><)

http://www.blennus.com/index.php?option=content&task=view&id=382&Itemid=

edit: K.O 30-34seconds into that vid if fucking class xD Le Banner has that sort of "psycho dont fuck with me look" which helps.

No offence, but the knockout round the34 second mark, i could of done that. Not hard to knock someone out when they arent expecting it. As for the rest of it, some impressive knockouts I agree.

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Marc said:
No offence, but the knockout round the34 second mark, i could of done that. Not hard to knock someone out when they arent expecting it. As for the rest of it, some impressive knockouts I agree.

Didnt mean it was a skilled knockout its just funny :p

Marc

FH is my second home
Cozak said:
Didnt mean it was a skilled knockout its just funny :p

He did go down like a sack of shit haha

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
Very Very Experinced Kick/thia Boxer

He is fucking mad seen him on k1

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Cozak said:
Bob Sapp > Kimbo :p Would be a nice fight tho and Jerome Le Banner would probably nail him (even tho he is french ><)

http://www.blennus.com/index.php?option=content&task=view&id=382&Itemid=

edit: K.O 30-34seconds into that vid if fucking class xD Le Banner has that sort of "psycho dont fuck with me look" which helps.

sapp is SHIT, his records 7-2-1 (W-L-D) but his wins are against complete shit fighters, afaik he has retired from UFC now.

he has shit grappling, and only half decent standing, he is fucking huge but shit with it :p

the knockout at 30-34 is quiet famous cant remember the fight but the guy who knocks him outs a dickhead

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
try finding the kid yamamoto knockouts, now he is good, he has MAD GnP and 2:27 into it, out of order but still

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
Darksword said:
try finding the kid yamamoto knockouts, now he is good, he has MAD GnP and 2:27 into it, out of order but still

yeah he is good got any movies anywhere? wouldn't mind watching some of his stuff

bult

Loyal Freddie
Brite said:
nazi flag in background probabaly some kind of sicko training camp for people fucked in the head

disturbing to see

Accoding to that site its an arranged fight a nazi skin vs a gang member, looks like a latino to me.

CstasY

Fledgling Freddie
Brite said:

disturbing to see

Its just the skinhead culture, never seen American History X?

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Gotrag said:
yeah he is good got any movies anywhere? wouldn't mind watching some of his stuff

ive got his highlights/knockouts, i had a video of him a while ago but lost it :( add me to msn if you want me to send his highlights

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Darksword said:
the knockout at 30-34 is quiet famous cant remember the fight but the guy who knocks him outs a dickhead

The guy who knocks him out is Jerome Le Banner.. whole video is him. He is a cocky prick yeah, but he is a fucking good fighter.

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Gotrag said:

i had a bob sap vs yamamoto and i think ive got a crocop vs yamamoto aswell, not sure where they are, think on my other comp

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom