Think of the bears!

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
Not sure how many people are using voice coms and playing together in this game, but its very highly recommended for faster reactions etc butmost importantly, you get to have a laugh with crazy people 0o.

Here's Albions most delusional Danish minstrel tbh, in action on voice coms, every night we get him to do one of these (or more depending on how long his throat holds on :p), recorded and hosted by Damionus(Damibear).

Sorry for the duration, seems to cut out near end, Gombur(Gombear) got carried away.

Gombear's German Poetry (944kbs)

ev0_o

Loyal Freddie
Does gombear take requests? i think he'd do a good rendition of Baldricks, 'the german guns' :clap:

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
what the fuck is he actually saying? :(

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Try ;

wibblewobblewibblewobblewibblewobblewibblewobblewibblewobblewibblewobblewibblewobblewibblewobblewibblewobblewibblewobblewibblewobblewibblewobblewibblewobblewibblewobblewibblewobblewibblewobblewibblewobblewibblewobblewibblewobblewibblewobblewibblewobblewibblewobblewibblewobblewibblewobble

in ventrillo's speech-to-text, it is like the bastard child of Steven Hawkins and Rolf Harris on crack :p

Cozak

Part of the furniture
rofl, sounds so innocent, Hello everyone im Gombur the minstrel and den :eek6:

Cyradix

FH is my second home
Voice comms were not a big hit in Fedaykin due to a few Dark Roo incidents during an RR. (Several people are affraid to leave the house now....)

Tasslehoff

Fledgling Freddie
I always wanted ventrillo, but now i don't know if we danes can handle the pressure of all those voices o_O

Mimen

Fledgling Freddie
ev0_o said:
Does gombear take requests? i think he'd do a good rendition of Baldricks, 'the german guns' :clap:

BOOOOOM BOOOOOM BOOOOOM BOOOOOOOM perhaps?

Lol :worthy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom