Think i've hurt my PC's feelings..

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
about an hour ago i was playing my ikkle warlock on US classic.. when my PC decided.. nope!! thats enough for me.. im kicking you out of the game sunshine.. ld death style too!

so am i am rebooting the damn thing.. i get a phone call from my local PC shop arranging delivery of my new PC for 3.30.. WOOT!! not long to wait..

but my old PC musta heard coz the damn thing wont let me log back onto daoc hehe.. spiteful little shit.

GOOD RIDDANCE!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Just came to me...OD is actually hoping to get Thadius' floppy seconds :wij:

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Yeah, Congax here is more then happy with the microphone slot, but OD needs atleast a USB slot :D

Dude... I honestly wish USBs were big enough, let alone mic-slots =(... Just about can feel my phones charger slot =(

*Cries self to sleep*

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah, Congax here is more then happy with the microphone slot, but OD needs atleast a USB slot :D
Hell, I'd be happy with a microphone slot with the microphone still plugged in! That's how fucking small I am!

(why am I posting this? :()

Overdriven

Because this thread has gone way of course and into a really weird and perverse direction.

Ain't it grand?

Bound to happen though. I mean, you can't mention 'Feelings' without it turning to perversion.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Bound to happen though. I mean, you can't mention 'Feelings' without it turning to perversion.

Much like you can't have me, you, Thad and Congax on the same thread without it being some kind of a perv convention :D

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Mind your tongue mister! I'm no perv, just .. just ... only a bit .. sexually frustrated.

Overdriven

Much like you can't have me, you, Thad and Congax on the same thread without it being some kind of a perv convention :D

I LoLd IRL xD

A BIT sexually frustrated? I'm SO much so, I'm actually jealous of this emote: :sex:

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture

There's a difference in what is actually percieved as gay and what is, but then asexual people have an excuse, not that I know personally anything about it, but anything written on this forum has been mostly written by gays

sic 10,000 posts and more *cough cough* no names mentioned :p

Overdriven

There's a difference in what is actually percieved as gay and what is, but then asexual people have an excuse, not that I know personally anything about it, but anything written on this forum has been mostly written by gays

sic 10,000 posts and more *cough cough* no names mentioned :p

Very much straight here XD But unlike some people, acting/writing gay doesn't bother me at all. People are bound to put it on, because of how funny it is.

PS: Today will be the 3rd day in a row drinking for me xD REVENGE!

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Very much straight here XD But unlike some people, acting/writing gay doesn't bother me at all. People are bound to put it on, because of how funny it is.

PS: Today will be the 3rd day in a row drinking for me xD REVENGE!

Pwned, 4th day straight and continuing, G'dad died recently, lost 3 peeps in 6 months, got no reason to stop drinking tbh :p

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Yup, send me a signed pic so I can hang it on my fcking wall, bearing the text: "THIS BLOKE DRANK FOR OVR 4 DAYS LOLZORZ!"

Overdriven

People handle it different ways. Stop being so fucking sarcastic when somebody has died. That's exactly how I'd handle it, drink till I can't anymore. Sheesh, there's being a OTer then being a total prick.

gohan

FH is my second home
People handle it different ways. Stop being so fucking sarcastic when somebody has died. That's exactly how I'd handle it, drink till I can't anymore. Sheesh, there's being a OTer then being a total prick.

i'd like to be a prick please

Overdriven

i'd like to be a prick please

Feel free too ;)

Maybe people should realise Imgormiel and myself have this online sort of 'wh00t! We were drinking thing!" so we try and out do eachother. Is lame, but it's funny.

TBH, if I went drinking 4 days solid, I'd be pretty impressed. (Even though it's nothing to be proud about)

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie

Drinking away your sorrows results in the square root of fuck all tbh but then again, it's a nice past-time :)

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Actually, I was being ironic. Not ment bad in any way tbh :D I couldn't cope with drinking 4 days in a row - mostly cause I don't have the money. :p

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
omg 4 days in a row. try a month solid.

though just a warning to anyone here. ive been drinking a lot since the age of 14 or so, now im nearly 21. im currently haveing my liver function tested by the docs :/ so id suggest you really think about the price of the booze before you drink it :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
so id suggest you really think about the price of the booze before you drink it :)

I've drank and smoked and eaten unhealthy for the past 12 years, i got nothing wrong...so i guess it's always a cointosser away :D

The price is an issue though, cheap or good whisky :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom