Think its time for me

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Was thinking that its time for me to leave my NS as i think my play style let me down lately and thid just not fun for my NS anymore i was thinking hard about this and i think im going to stop playing , I will pop in now and then and play but never seriously any more...

BrokenInf- Great player m8 i respect you and i hope when you do come back to thid i will see you again

Luki- Great player great guy GL with thid and i hope you stay and still kick ass

Pikoskald- Luved our Duels and still miss them.

Blokkie- What can i say about this guy other than i think He is the man of mid excal thid and i will miss dueling you.

Ovo- Great player and hope you keep going.

Other Infs/Sb's ive dueld thank you for times you have given me and the fun ive had.

Tanks- Thanks for some of you about learning more about my play style against you.

To evryone in THid- Thank you for the years ive played vid on many chars who will remain unamed and i hope i will see you all again but for now, My NS is a closed chapter in Thid Thank you for the times :)

Who knows if clusters gets good il may play my ns again but i think my eld will be my class now.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
heya, cant remember fighting you much but met you 1-2 days ago I think with SB(Vanyah), was a nice gesture stopping to hit me when I was d0000med but I'd rather get killed instead of regening hp ( also I wanted you to see that I was unbuffed :p ) I have no idea how I managed to beat you the second time though, my armor is all 92-94% con, unbuffed :>

Anyhow, bb :)

Jarod

Fledgling Freddie
Ahhw, just had a few fights against you... perhaops i have to dust of my sorc Vyssan then if you going to go caster on me ;)

//Daisho

ZiggY

One of Freddy's beloved
ByeBye Elkie and goodluck :)

All the best

Luki

RS|Pikoah

Fledgling Freddie
Good Luck in RL mate :) hopefully see you in Cluster, ill play with u on Hibbeh :)

:cheers: :drink:

/confused - you going to retire Ns? or leave daoc?

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
RS|Pikoah said:
Good Luck in RL mate :) hopefully see you in Cluster, ill play with u on Hibbeh :)

:cheers: :drink:

/confused - you going to retire Ns? or leave daoc?

Retire NS

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom